The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Anyone else having issues with weaving light attacks with jabs/rapid strikes?

• jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PokeMaule wrote: »
    Totally agree after Morrowind dropped my stam toons are ****ed. I have light attack and heavy attack builds and neither are working correctly. So much so I cant do story mode even Morrowind on my main and this is my achievement hunting toon. Luckily have some magicka builds but this doesn't stop my frustration. Anyone on a stam sorc though should try the heavy attack 2H build. Not as fast but has got me through any content including Vet Trials without issue. Damage is awesome and the shield from brawler is epic. Check out @Alcast website. This build has saved my stam sorc until they fix DW

How does the 2H stam sorc compare to the DW in terms if DPS? I'm finding rhe 2h more fun, but difficult to gauge its efficacy.
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on July 3, 2017 12:37PM
    Options
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    2h doesn't suffer from this bug, so it's better imo for pure convenience
    Options