Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sanguis Draconis Guild Now Recruiting ADULTS ONLY Looking for trials members!

verbal_randoms
verbal_randoms
Soul Shriven
Welcome I have to first congratulate you this may be your first interaction with sanguis draconis but im sure it wont be your last!

We are a social guild of adults friends and family with over 100 members the chat is so active its hard to hear the conversations! but fear not we have other voice chats :P

we run battle grounds, weekly raffles, pvp and pve events such as dungeons, public dungeons and we always have undaunted groups ready to go, Not to mention a whole array of edumacated people in the guild chat ready to help new players or old.

But do not be fooled we are an adult guild and im probably the only guy in the guild you wont like we have fun laugh a lot but we do take a very strong stance on morals if you insult or offend your not for us We are a very diverse group gay straight male female and im pretty sure alpha sexually identifies as an ikea desk lamp!

we all take the mickey out of each other and i constantly berate the officers.... cos well thats what they are there for!

but we look out for one another more than anything we are an established community looking to expand WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE

SuperSnacks420 ThExCheeZ xTDSx KingAlpha Smlush94 LionRampant verbal randoms SavageBruhh847 heyhaileyscomet

SO if you are an adult like 18+ years old feel free to message any of the above gamertags for a guild invite and welcome or simply reply to this thread an i will pick you up as an when i remember to check I also created an xbox club you can join simply search Sanguis Draconis.

And if you are really a fan you can join the:

FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/345668289169410/

Guild website
https://sanguisgaming.wixsite.com/xbox

These are optional and not required keep your anonymity we don care we just like to chat when we can't be in game!!!

if not please don't try to join because if your mum gets annoyed cos some one swore in voice imma laugh at you (also who even likes them kid voices i mean seriously annoying right?)

NO DUES this is a point of contention there will never be dues in this guild if we get a trader it will be paid for by donations an those who donate get to use the trader this is good sense because we do not want a trading guild just the option we are social pve - pvp and we will get you killed in dungeons etc

Because its fun and that is what we are about so

edited cos im an idiot apparently and missed some admin xD
Edited by verbal_randoms on June 24, 2017 8:52PM
to be the best is to be like all the rest join sanguis draconis and enjoy the rest
  • Vladdy2727
    GT: Vladdy2727
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    i got you dude
    to be the best is to be like all the rest join sanguis draconis and enjoy the rest
  • dsmklr
    dsmklr
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound like a blast, I would love an invite GT is xIStinkAtThisx Thank you. :-)
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    yea i got you dude damn its 7am here i may need coffee before i voice bahahaha

inv incoming
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    ok im double stupid i can edit the original post and not have to repost it xD my bad
    Edited by verbal_randoms on June 22, 2017 8:40AM
  • Vladdy2727
    thanks Verbal_randoms!
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    np buddy ill be in chat in a while just running with friends
  • MojoRed
    MojoRed
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just looking for a social guild. GT: Mojo Red
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    i got you dude inv incoming welcome to sanguis draconis!!
  • verbal_randoms
    verbal_randoms
    Soul Shriven
    we did our first normal trial yesterday

it went well till the pugs degenerated in to a pack of children JOIN NOW WE NEED YOU!!!!
  • Zz_Aces
    Zz_Aces
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Zz AcEs I usually can't play till 11 because of work and family. But after 11pm I'm good! DK Tank CP188
    Edited by Zz_Aces on June 25, 2017 10:44PM
  • malkeir
    malkeir
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Malkeir cp126. Currently you grinding to 160.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GT: PatriarchaLex
    CP 615
    Edited by The_Lex on June 28, 2017 2:06PM