The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Congrats to EP for Winning Vivec

IPBansAreSo2002
IPBansAreSo2002
Soul Shriven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faF_NeDDEBY

Well guys,we did it, great team work everyone! After taking all that @Wrobel could throw at us, we have now won this campaign--again,good team work everyone.

From the start,we had everything stacked against us! The queue bug affecting EP way more than the other factions,always outnumbered,and wrobel keeping aoe caps to prevent us from destroying the huge blue and yellow blobs. Somehow we were lucky enough to have VEHEMENCE not compete for once, and they did that while only stacking with 2 other DC guilds consistently--plus,Zheg an undisclosed VE member was only leading Fantasia VE Raid 2 raids weekly.

Unfortunately for EP, our dominance lessened with too many of our EP brethen getting locked out of the campaign due to the queue bug and bandwagon AD/DC players bringing their bad habits over. Although severely outnumbered, we held on and constantly pushed back the hordes. Let me tell you, we're very highly skilled. We know raids; we know the best raids, and there's no better raid than an EP raid. Yes, it's a rare occassion to see an EP raid because we're always running around solo: however, when EP solo players randomly show up to the same fight, those raids are the best raids.

The points were so close early on with EP always being outnumbered, but we dug in and leaned back from the precipice: all our hopes and dreams were teetering at that edge, doomed to fall because of the shaking ground from the AD/DC hordes marching towards us daily. However, we held on strongly! When our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be affected,we held on strongly! Worse yet was how team green was night-capping stuff back each day and queue clogging to make sure EP was hurt, but we held on strongly.

Finally,the AD/DC bandwagoners were dealt with,and EP was able to make a strong push with VEHEMENCE not competing whatsoever. Of course, the DC and AD joined forces forming a green alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the EP. This didn't deter us. We kept fighting, always outnumbered. We held on strongly.

Yellow and Blue had almost all their zergs: running encase,permafrost,destro ult, bird spam;they had all the OP Cheat Engine bonuses(just to barely get an advantage over us). Still,we held on strongly.

Then the darkest of days came, educing memories of antediluvian evils unbeknownst to most of this generation. DC resorted to using unprecedented zergs and lag switches to lag the server for everyone except themselves, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag ... GG Blizzard. Those 90 man raids to take Kings were the crux of their map control strat, due to Kingscrest being worth 100 points. It was during these bleak times that the lag switchers took 1st, but EP persevered and overcame their night-capping and lag-switching. EP regained 1st triumphantly and meted out justice to the DC upstarts,who returned to Kings more often than they did to their mother's house to ask for money. No,you shall not have any sort of morale boost or easy currency, heathens!

Luckily for EP,the strength of the oceanic team,consisting of 1 bar of unorganized pugs and no guilds,repeatedly stymied team green's efforts to bleed points during oceanic primetime. During the day, EP reclaimed all that blue had stolen with their lag tactics, and they wore down the blue tricksters,the counterfeit greek yogurt manufacturers, the false AP gainers, and the PED crew. Oceanic EP were a brutal unicorn dismantling the aspirations of the tricksters and helped EP reclaim the lead for the glorious peoples of the dragon. Praise Dee Tick!

So even with more eyes on EP's 1st place spot than Tupac ever had on him,we still did it guys: we won the first Vivec campaign. Red has reigned supreme, the best alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, working together, crashing the server and using all sorts of tricks. In the end...

EP WINS!!!!!!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone involved! Blood for the Pact!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the [snip] did I just watch?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What, you thought there was a chance the n'wahs might win Vivec?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grats EP
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Cahooots
    Cahooots
    ✭✭
    You're missing the edits at the bottom.
    ADRESTIA - PC/NA | Aldmeri Dominion
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats EP! May you continue to cap everything before maintenance and earn 300-400 pt. leads every week!

On a more serious note, enjoyed the fights with both AD and EP. And even got a few salty tells from some EP players.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now try to win no CP campaign. A campaign where a returning COVENANT general from a bygone era returned from a mysterious odyssey. Wizard Daniel of Chuck Norris (minus Mountain Hound, tea and crumpets got to him eventually) has returned as Odysseus returned to Ithaca, and has staked his claim as emperor of Cyrodiil.

And I, Homer Scipio sit at my desk, ivory stylus and wax tablet in hand, ready to tell the tale of the great battle for control of Tamriel without the use of performance enhancing drugs. Aka champion points.
    D1E01B9mbxQQeN1AhSLWhHNPPWyBlETG1JkEoDL2Hsk.jpg?w=589&s=470ce18e27e9b1dbe1bc0f03ac416ce7
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image?id=555832687447&t=13&plc=WEB&tkn=*sGRDxyavlx_PgkX8ThWJIq038VE
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz EP! I have never seen a faction coordinate so well or so consistently.... just before maintenance.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the maintenance comments.

I wonder if they'll ever be a campaign win where people who lost don't have some kind of excuse. :smirk:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

I wonder if they'll ever be a campaign win where people who lost don't have some kind of excuse. :smirk:

Wait you play on EU and can straightfaced make a comment like that? You AD on Vivec by chance?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Wait you play on EU and can straightfaced make a comment like that? You AD on Vivec by chance?

No he's not... Far from it.

Any chance you lot could come over and help EP on Vivec in EU?

And gratz guys... From one EP soldier to another.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i too was impressed. . .with EPs off hour numbers, very remarkable turn out there, grats on their ability to be on when everyone else was offline, it was truly the most important part in EP's victory!

I would tell them in game, but there only on when everyone is offline, zerging empty keeps and stealing undefended scrolls :C

^_^
    Edited by Wing on June 21, 2017 8:29AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Currently on DC mainly to get my achievements done finally. Also EP does get considerably less action during the hours i can play.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Currently on DC mainly to get my achievements done finally. Also EP does get considerably less action during the hours i can play.

Pretty sure he was asking the NA EP faction to come to eu, not Kitesquad ^^
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For once DC doesn't win this campaign!! Good work all my fellow dragons!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • NSObject
    NSObject
    ✭✭✭
    DmN0pFm.png?1

Congrats EP!
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In short, ALMSIVI
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    In short, ALMSIVI

Illuminati confirmed.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact Militia raids 1-20 congratulate our fellow EP for their glorious victory despite the odds being stacked against us!
    Edited by NACtron on June 21, 2017 3:31PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's EP!

And DC deserves a big "Thank You" for their assistance.

Edit: Oh, wait - it was EP on their DC toons, oh wait - no, it was the other way around - or AD on EP toons - Oh thats right there is no faction loyalty - so who really won?

Edited by Potenza on June 21, 2017 3:49PM
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potenza wrote: »
    Congrat's EP!

And DC deserves a big "Thank You" for their assistance.

All DC wanted this campaign was that much covetted morale boost at KC. Don't apply any sort of altertior motives to their actions.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood For The Pact!!!!!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important news of this campaign is that Telel actually managed to kill three players all on their own.

Then their five friends then showed up and set this one on fire...

However that just means that this one took out 1/3 of what PVP math tells us was in fact eighty five super mega blobbers.

And since they were Griffs this also means Telel can offer smiling congratulations to the victors of the campaign for all they have done.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag switching is the lowest level of pathetic.

It doesn't even make any sense to me at all.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Shame campaign winning means nothing in EU thanks to the AD/DC of Vivec and the EP of Sotha Sil.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The trueflame campaign that ended during Christmas.

It came down to players frantically rushing to take resources at the bottom of every scoring period during the last few hours, and ended with a DC victory of just three points.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "always outnumbered"

LOL stopped reading there.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can some of the experienced multi-faction players currently rolling the map with EP consider playing for either DC or AD?

AD is 99% random players atm. Continuing to roll us every night is bad gameplay and bad for the health of the game.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz EP, in especial, Xylena and Senna <3