The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Morrowind; Divine Delusion quest bugged

Volsunga
Volsunga
✭✭✭
Hi,
First of all I was not sure where to put this, so sorry if it is not the right place.
Also, my companion sent a ticket, in-game, about this issue. But since the answer received was exactly the same one I got for another issue, I'm pretty certain it is automated and decided to report it here so ZoS can acknowledge it.
During the main quest Divine Delusions, at the point where we are tasked to commune with the 3 Failed Incarnates inside the Cavern of the Incarnate, nothing happens after we successfully did so with all 3 and objectives remain.
At the time it happened to us, the cavern was also full of other people. All of them claiming it is bugged. This is why I decided to report it here.
In the meantime, I've tried reloadui, unlogged several minutes but nothing changes.
Hi Lore adept, wanna burn your eyes with us through the Elder Scrolls knowledge, then come join us on TESLore Reddit !

Because the chase is better than the catch
All Hail Hircine !
  • Leaween
    Leaween
    Soul Shriven
    I encounter the same bug and I see in the game that many other players have the same problem
  • Kattemynte
    Kattemynte
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing here now too.
  • Leaween
    Leaween
    Soul Shriven
    i take y new quest in vvardenfell And I have the same problem as divine delusion :/
  • colinnoel_ESO
    colinnoel_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue as others reported.
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    Yep, same issue here :(
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, I had the same problem and submitted a ticket. I did the normal fixes like logging off/back on, etc. but nothing seemed to help. Since this is the main quest, I really don't want to abandon it and start over, that would really suck. @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would you guys please check into this?
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Yep, I had the same problem and submitted a ticket. I did the normal fixes like logging off/back on, etc. but nothing seemed to help. Since this is the main quest, I really don't want to abandon it and start over, that would really suck. @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would you guys please check into this?

Did the same, relog/reinstance, no fix.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did say quest issue is the key content of today's hotfix.
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    They did say quest issue is the key content of today's hotfix.

Yes, and to abandon the quest if it wouldn't complete :(
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finally abandoned the quest and started over. I just wanted to make sure when I did so that I wouldn't have to restart the entire Vivec questline, which would be a major PITA :) Once you abandon the quest, you can pick it up again from a quest giver near the Archcanon's office.