The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your stamblade build!

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
Help other players get ideas including myself, thanks.
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • SeraphMirako
    2H/7 Heavy Armor.
    Meant for ambushing, mobbing, and burst damage, boasts above-average survivability for a DPS.
    1st bar:
    Teleport Strike>Ambush
    Uppercut>Dizzying Swings
    Mark Target>Reaping Mark
    Shadowy Cloak>Shadowy Disguise
    Momentum>Rally
    Berserker Strike>Berserker Rage
    This bar is your opener, buff with Rally for the additional damage, then mark your target. lash out with Ambush to gain empower (damage boost to next attack, this is important) and stun your target (unless they're a player or boss) quickly disguise, (not an attack, also guarantees a crit on your next attack, which, remember is now empowered) and followup with Berserker Rage, if available for a defense boost, and immunity to CC, as well as massive damage on the opening of the fight, or Dizzying Swings, which'll not CC a monster, but WILL CC a player. You can repeat this process until you run out of stamina, to continue laying the heat on the opponent, but players will usually get wise to you and start snuggling to avoid another hit like that, monsters on the other hand will smile and ask for another, like the suicidal dorks they are, so feel free to spam the *** out of this, and seriously confuse the AI, and the AI's friends.

2nd bar:
    Path Of Darkness>Refreshing Path
    Cleave>Brawler
    Reverse Slash>Reverse Slice
    Rally/Reaping Mark
    Siphoning Strikes>Leeching Strikes
    Dawnbreaker>Flawless Dawnbreaker
    This is your mobbing/staying-not-dead bar, switching to this right after using berserker rage is not a bad idea, refreshing path is pretty much only here to ensure that you have shadow barrier procc'd, and extra speed doesn't hurt, really, also, it deals insignificant amounts of damage, and heals you for even more insignificant amounts of HP! FUN! The rest is for hitting multiple things. Leeching Strikes is here to ensure that you get Stamina back quicker than normal, and also keep your HP up. Rally and Reaping Mark both work for this, because they give you back HP, you can reup rally to gain less HP back sooner in an emergency, and reaping mark is great for if you have 1 scrub ready to die, since it gives you a redankulous half of your HP back when a marked target dies. either way, pick one, then hotswap to the other as needed when spending time in this bar. Flawless Dawnbreaker is here mainly to make your attacks not suck while in this bar (no empower) and also it's an ult that hits multiple things, and is really cheap, so make of that what you will.

I didn't include passives because you should always get all the passives. EVER.
    I use 5 Hunding's Rage, 3 Agility Jewelry, 2 Night Mother's Gaze, and the Molag Kena Helm.
    I roll HP glyphs on all armor, Weapon Damage on all jewelry.

Also, be advised that I have NO IDEA WHAT THE *** I'M DOING.

So...don't blame me if you take my ideas and they wind up being bad ideas, because you thought my ideas were good. That's on you.
    Edited by SeraphMirako on June 22, 2017 4:34AM
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    2H/7 Heavy Armor.
    Meant for ambushing, mobbing, and burst damage, boasts above-average survivability for a DPS.
    1st bar:
    Teleport Strike>Ambush
    Uppercut>Dizzying Swings
    Mark Target>Reaping Mark
    Shadowy Cloak>Shadowy Disguise
    Momentum>Rally
    Berserker Strike>Berserker Rage
    This bar is your opener, buff with Rally for the additional damage, then mark your target. lash out with Ambush to gain empower (damage boost to next attack, this is important) and stun your target (unless they're a player or boss) quickly disguise, (not an attack, also guarantees a crit on your next attack, which, remember is now empowered) and followup with Berserker Rage, if available for a defense boost, and immunity to CC, as well as massive damage on the opening of the fight, or Dizzying Swings, which'll not CC a monster, but WILL CC a player. You can repeat this process until you run out of stamina, to continue laying the heat on the opponent, but players will usually get wise to you and start snuggling to avoid another hit like that, monsters on the other hand will smile and ask for another, like the suicidal dorks they are, so feel free to spam the *** out of this, and seriously confuse the AI, and the AI's friends.

2nd bar:
    Path Of Darkness>Refreshing Path
    Cleave>Brawler
    Reverse Slash>Reverse Slice
    Rally/Reaping Mark
    Siphoning Strikes>Leeching Strikes
    Dawnbreaker>Flawless Dawnbreaker
    This is your mobbing/staying-not-dead bar, switching to this right after using berserker rage is not a bad idea, refreshing path is pretty much only here to ensure that you have shadow barrier procc'd, and extra speed doesn't hurt, really, also, it deals insignificant amounts of damage, and heals you for even more insignificant amounts of HP! FUN! The rest is for hitting multiple things. Leeching Strikes is here to ensure that you get Stamina back quicker than normal, and also keep your HP up. Rally and Reaping Mark both work for this, because they give you back HP, you can reup rally to gain less HP back sooner in an emergency, and reaping mark is great for if you have 1 scrub ready to die, since it gives you a redankulous half of your HP back when a marked target dies. either way, pick one, then hotswap to the other as needed when spending time in this bar. Flawless Dawnbreaker is here mainly to make your attacks not suck while in this bar (no empower) and also it's an ult that hits multiple things, and is really cheap, so make of that what you will.

I didn't include passives because you should always get all the passives. EVER.
    I use 5 Hunding's Rage, 3 Agility Jewelry, 2 Night Mother's Gaze, and the Molag Kena Helm.
    I roll HP glyphs on all armor, Weapon Damage on all jewelry.

Also, be advised that I have NO IDEA WHAT THE *** I'M DOING.

So...don't blame me if you take my ideas and they wind up being bad ideas, because you thought my ideas were good. That's on you.

omfg ty, ill test this out later later on for fun.
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine