I'm experiencing a graphical issue where I cannot see or respond to some NPCs and some icons.
- Dolmens - I cannot see new spawns, although I can be damaged by them. Periodically I can gain some participation points by spamming AOE damage & heals.
- Garbage NPCs - It takes 2-3 minutes for me to be able to see the garbage/flavor NPCs when I enter a new zone, NPC building, etc. Though they can see/attack me if they catch me stealing
- Wave Combat Scenarios - When enemies come in waves, or new enemies are introduced, it is a gamble whether I will be able to see them or not
- Icons - Periodically after traveling to a new zone, Delve & Quest icons will not show up for several minutes. I've even seen this happen on the loading screen about how Delves will show the Delve icon.
- Lock pins - The first 2-3 chests/doors I unlock, once a pin is successfully set, it disappears. I can see the springs and the unresolved lock pins, but not the completed ones.
- macOS Sierra
- Version 10.12.5
- iMac (Retina 5k, 27-inch, 2017)
- Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4
- Graphics Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB
- Internet 30Mbps cable
Troubleshooting steps I've taken:
- Lowered graphics settings (High, Medium, Low)
- Turned off extra graphics options (Grass, Ambient Occlusion, etc)
- Turned off all Add-ons
- Opened the following ports on my router: TCP/UDP 24100-24131, TCP/UDP 24500-24507, TCP/UDP 24300-24331, TCP 80, TCP 433
- Deleted ShaderCache.cooked
- Deleted UserSettings.txt
None of these settings/troubleshooting measures have had any effect on the problems I described above. The issue makes dolmens virtually unplayable, and affects my ability to play other content, because I'm likely to run right past a quest-giving NPC since either it, or its icon may not show up.
Has anyone else had this problem recently? Is there anything more I can do to attempt to fix it?