Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Suggestion for Pet Health Bar

Eletheia
Eletheia
✭✭
I would like to suggest a thinner pet health bar above my own during combat so I can determine if and when I need to throw out a heal for it. I cannot tell, at the moment, whether my warden's bear's health is going down faster than my own, as when we are all in combat, none of us are looking at our pets. I know that when I am acting as healer for our group, having everyone's name and health bar in the top left hand corner is extremely useful in determining when and what kind of heal to throw out. I would like to be able to do this with my combat pet as well. I believe that sorcs might also find this useful with their clanfears, twilights and imps as well. Please, ESO, would you consider this is a future patch or update.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did not consider this when people were asking for sorc pet health bar, why do you think they would listen now?
    Waste of time :| .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like one as well. Have a make shift one using options in nameplates but I really dislike nameplates and would like something like you get when you are in group.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Pets should be a thin green line under the name of the group member who is using it. If I can heal it, I will!

When solo, the pet's health really does need to be somewhere central.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Alpheu5 on June 17, 2017 6:51AM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options