Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Limited Telvanni Tower & Lord Vivec Furniture Set in the Crown Store

• Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    I wish the content of the limited time furniture sets would be sold individually as well. Get a deal if you buy the whole set or if you just want one item or 4 "chairs" - your choice.

Same - I want the divining pool, but it's not a 4k crown want :(
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the tower but was a little disappointed with the flesh atro look to it does not make me think mushroom still great house though love my telvanni tower I'll just keep wishing for a retexture some day
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the furnishing set. Looks lovely in my cave and gels well with my current decor. Kinda wish I could buy another pool and more of the little braziers by themselves though.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got the tower but was a little disappointed with the flesh atro look to it does not make me think mushroom still great house though love my telvanni tower I'll just keep wishing for a retexture some day

Or stick more mushrooms to the outside of it. I've added more large mushrooms around my doorway already.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've complained on more than one occasion about how FUGLY this thing looks on the outside, but I still decided to take a good look at it, both furnished and unfurnished. Still not impressed with how the tower looks on the outside, but I did like the grounds (I'm not one that really cares about gardening/outdoor decorating, so it was fine for me). Inside, I was still not impressed with how it looked unfurnished. But, once I saw it furnished, it looked so cozy and they did a good job with creating various spaces in the main floor. I feel like there was a lot of furniture provided for the extra 2000 crowns, and quite frankly, I liked it much better than most of the other furnished versions of the regular homes.

So, for a price that I was willing to pay (I won't say it was a good deal, but for me, the price point was well below what I was expecting) and a good deal of furnishings provided, I decided to purchase it. I've already moved a few things around and have ideas for changing up a couple of the rooms.

I also purchased the Vivec Furniture set and am pleased with it overall, though perhaps a bit pricey. I really like the divination pool and the throne. I have most of the furniture set up in the penthouse (sans the large courtyard/gallery items). It's now basically a shrine to Vivec. Which is a little odd considering that my main is Dunmer, but she's not that keen on the Tribunal. I can respect Vivec, because he genuinely seems to care about his people. Sotha Sil...he's more interested in researching his divinity, but Almalexia...yeah, she's crazy - 700 years later, I soultrapped her in Azura's star and put her on my mantle.
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    I also got the furniture set, and I have half the pieces in the St. Delyn's room and the other half in Velothi Reverie's backyard :)

I expected the price, so I used the stockpiled crowns from my Eso+ I didn't get the tower because my main is a Redoran dunmer, but I didn't get the bug house neither XD A close friend got the tower and I can enjoy hers o o
    The bug house was a bit disappointing, but that is not the point of this thread : ) So... pics of furniture set : )

MWOyySy.jpg

1ov3rm8.jpg

Gbyt3wF.jpg

hzU1xkU.jpg

JDGUsme.jpg

Just a note, the banners are reversed when you set them in the world, I edited them later with an addon that lets you play with coordinates. Otherwise, it's difficult to set them correctly.

Blessing the correctly positioned banners now... o o

G1AiWMf.jpg
    Edited by Zimnel on June 20, 2017 4:17PM
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    Could you guys possibly release them again for Morrowind's anniversary? I'm making a tribe centred around the Tribunal of Morrowind and the Vivec items look stunning and assuiting to the theme.
  • DanielMorra
    DanielMorra
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Edward @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, will there be a The Lord Vivec Furniture Set on offer again? maybe on the anniversary of the chapter Morrowind? About the Telvanni Tower... I think people will also be interested.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have never once brought a limited time house or furniture pack back yet. They don't seem to have any plans to do so either as they don't have a reward tier in crown crates for something this expensive. It would have to be more rare than "Radiant Apex" which would clearly get them in legal trouble with all the outrage that would spill out of these forums and into Youtube.

I expect them to come back someday maybe, but it will be a day we will all regret at the cost of it.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´d love to have the Vive set available again, although with a little reduction in price.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good price and what it should be. I don't like it being a FOMO release though and the tower tbh isn't all that. I have a fear of instant buyers remorse so will be steering clear.

I kind of think ZOS is shifting a bit to working within the *** strategies that they use to be a bit more player friendly?
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Tel Galen and the Vivec set return. I recently started on the EU server and immediately missed my comfy Telvanni tower house and massive bed ^_^

Any chance of seeing these return?
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate how these things are limited time, I only just saw some of Vivec's stuff on the Tamriel Better Homes and Gardens vids and it sucks not being able to buy them. What do they tell the artists? Oh btw that work that you did on those furnishings will be completely wasted because only 1% of players will ever actually see it...
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer