Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Telvanni Tower & Lord Vivec Furniture Set in the Crown Store

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
The Telvanni Tower is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 8000 crowns for the unfurnished version, and 10000 crowns for furnished. This home is available for a limited time, starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT.

dd518badfe5681f6f3e0ad9450573c04.jpg
Fulfill your fantasies of a fungal flat with this fabulous Telvanni wizard's tower, on a private island on Azura's Coast! Comes complete with grand foyer, workshop, suite, and tower chamber ideal for magical research.

The Lord Vivec Furniture Set is also now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 4000 crowns. This set is available for a limited time starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT.

ac04a50e372889a615eaf6f82df61149.jpg
By the Three! Show your devotion to Morrowind's Living Gods with furnishings inspired by Lord Vivec, the Tribunal Temple, and Vvardenfell.

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad the pricing is fair compared to what you get in the other notable's. I'm considering getting it. I only want one large house though, and my concern with this one is the lack of space for a stable.
    Proud AD for life
    Options
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, it kinda reminds me of the bloaters from Last of Us...so, no thanks I'ma pass on this one. Price is decent though, I will give it that.
    NA PS4
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dunno, it kinda reminds me of the bloaters from Last of Us...so, no thanks I'ma pass on this one. Price is decent though, I will give it that.

Haha! That is so true.
    Options
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen it yet, but I can say all the homes need more item slots. 700 slots on the cavern and it still looks empty.

Biggest problem is one small item counts the same as a huge statue.
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the content of the limited time furniture sets would be sold individually as well. Get a deal if you buy the whole set or if you just want one item or 4 "chairs" - your choice.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the price of the tower and thought "that's a good deal..." then was reminded of the below Robot Chicken sketch.
    Is the Vivec stuff all Crown Store exclusive?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks better on the inside!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • TheMightyRinotera
    TheMightyRinotera
    Soul Shriven
    I get the Furniture, But im really upset the house is for a limited time. I lost my job and I really want this house but i have no money atm, and it will be gone by the time i can get it :(
    Options
  • pareidolon
    pareidolon
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised at the move of making a home limited time only, it seems like you used a lot of resources for a weekend sale. Will it be reappearing in crown crates or other offers?
    Options
  • TheMightyRinotera
    TheMightyRinotera
    Soul Shriven
    Im really hoping if its staying limited time that they at least give you another way to earn it. It seems a real shame to keep such a great house behind a limited time Wall
    Options
  • TheMightyRinotera
    TheMightyRinotera
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe its just the price thats limited? i really hope so
    Options
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have odd clicking sound nightmares
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

Does not look that way .....

This home is available for a limited time, starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT
    Options
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »

I still have odd clicking sound nightmares

lol i know right! plus the sound of the bloaters throwing their spore bombs. so much anxiety playing that game!
    NA PS4
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda sad that the Manor of the new expansion can only be bought with crowns... I mean, didn't we pay for the expansion?
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »

Does not look that way .....

This home is available for a limited time, starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT

Sadly this is not the first limited time home. The Grand Topal Island was also limited time.

It will be interesting to see if it is a super rare drop in crown crates in the future.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    so I took a look

Not only is it so very NOT a Telvanni mushroom tower, the detail on the ... antronaugh parts is very crude compared to the detail of the stone/brick RIGHT NEXT to it.

So in other words, I don't like how it was chosen to be done, and it also was done poorly.

It might be a great necromancer tower, I suppose.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was really interested in getting the Tower - but having taken a good look at it, furnished & unfurnished, I'm going to pass.
    • The front area is really lacking. If you're going to have this awesome Tower, you want it to look good, or at least impressive when people walk in. But there really isn't room to set up any kind of garden or grand entrance. It's really confined.
    • There's a good bit of space aaaaaaaaaaallll the way around the back. If you don't have a stam toon, hope you don't mind taking your time getting there. Even then, it's not all that big. Earthtear and Hundings both offer you a good deal more room. A lot of what's back there is a long, narrow pier. Sure, you can add on to it and make more usable space. But then you'd be using up your furniture slots just so you can use the space you paid for.
    • Inside, I liked the ground floor of the Tower. I would have made some different decorating choices in the furnished version, but it's a decent amount of room. Or it would be, if the mushroom 'growths' didn't constantly get in the way. Then I went upstairs. To the one room upstairs. The one small room upstairs. With no balcony or windows. What's the point of having this big, tall tower if you can't look out and see the lands around you? A Tower with no view? No thanks.
    Overall, for a fairly pricey home, it seems small inside & out. Except in the very back there's not much open area to show off. The first floor is a reasonable decent size, but the mushroom growths keep getting in the way. And it lacks any kind of view.
    I thought there was a lot more potential for the Tower, and I'm fairly disappointed. So I'm just going to keep my money.

Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd buy furniture from the crown store, but The Lord Vivec Furniture Set is really tempting I must admit. Just a shame you can't buy the items seperatly, the thing I was most interested in is the pool. I would buy a ton of those if they were seperate.
    Also, another cool thing, I was looking at the set on ESO fashion, and it seems the throne has a unique sit emote:
    Vivecs-Grand-Throne-3.jpg
    That's pretty cool.
    Still on the fence about it though, I hate the idea of spending 4000 crowns for just a few bits of furniture.
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    pareidolon wrote: »
    I'm surprised at the move of making a home limited time only, it seems like you used a lot of resources for a weekend sale

I had the exact same thought. Unless they are just reusing assets for an in-game location.
    Edited by RMerlin on June 16, 2017 9:34PM
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Telvanni Tower is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 8000 crowns for the unfurnished version, and 10000 crowns for furnished. This home is available for a limited time, starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT.

Fulfill your fantasies of a fungal flat with this fabulous Telvanni wizard's tower, on a private island on Azura's Coast! Comes complete with grand foyer, workshop, suite, and tower chamber ideal for magical research.

The Lord Vivec Furniture Set is also now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 4000 crowns. This set is available for a limited time starting today (June 15) through June 19 at 10am EDT.

By the Three! Show your devotion to Morrowind's Living Gods with furnishings inspired by Lord Vivec, the Tribunal Temple, and Vvardenfell.

is there an option to purchase preset furnishings after you bought it empty? I have regrets.
    Edited by Gothren on June 16, 2017 10:35PM
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit*

Edited by Gothren on June 16, 2017 10:36PM
    Options
  • Cavanoskus
    Cavanoskus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... I'm perfectly happy to spend money in the Crown Store when I can, and I've made an effort to get most of the limited-time stuff because I love the game and collecting things. I don't really mind limited-time items, and I don't even mind expensive items. But limited time AND expensive, not to mention right on the heels of other limited-time items? Ouch. I have no time to save up, no crowns left after the Hearthfire Kagouti and its hatchling, and no cash left this paycheck to buy the house or furniture.

I definitely understand this stuff is a privilege and not a right, I'm just saying Zenimax will get MORE money from me (and those like me) in the long run, if they strategize a little better.
    Options
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothren wrote: »

is there an option to purchase preset furnishings after you bought it empty? I have regrets.

No, you cannot. Once you buy the unfurnished home you can only furnish it via crafting furnishings or crown furniture purchases. I do wish they offered an upgrade but I suspect there would be issues with collision with any furnishings you had already placed.
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, you cannot. Once you buy the unfurnished home you can only furnish it via crafting furnishings or crown furniture purchases. I do wish they offered an upgrade but I suspect there would be issues with collision with any furnishings you had already placed.

damn that sux because this is my first house and just want the basic layout for now. I kinda feel overwhelmed with just an empy house =/. deep regrets...
    Edited by Gothren on June 16, 2017 11:59PM
    Options
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

damn that sux because this is my first house and just want the basic layout for now. I kinda feel overwhelmed with just an empy house =/. deep regrets...

You will find furnishing plans over time and then you can craft furnishings. If you view housing as a long term project you will enjoy it more in my opinion. As you add items over time the home will grow and be your unique place.

If you get a perfect home right away it will get boring quickly.
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Think of it as a project to work on between dungeons/pvp/questing/whatever you do in game while picking nodes, stealing, etc.

It becomes very rewarding as you add to it small bits at a time. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I ended up getting The Lord Vivec Furniture Set, and was met with another surprise. The "Velothi Brazier, Temple" has 3 different settings: Magic flame (blue flame, default setting), Natural flame, and extinguished. I don't know if this is the case with other magic braziers or not but it's another cool feature.
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭

I wanted the Mushroom tower, but for the "Manor" price for fully furnished, its inside is very small. The top part is just a joke. I love the outside and the overall look, but the inside is just to crowded feeling, especially for the price. For fully furnished I would think more like 5500 crowns would be fair. I would have bought it then. But its too small in my opinion. While I really like the docks, the rest of the land isn't that usable for anything other than plants. If they redid this, made the inside larger and put more "oomph" in the upper portion, I would've bought it in a heartbeat. But this feels like paying a WHOLE LOT for LESS. For those that do like as is and find the price acceptable I hope you enjoy, but ZOS, you aren't getting my money for this because I feel you take more and gave way to little for it.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is for when you are chilling at home but you also want to remember that time when Vivec killed a bug.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options