The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for the Lore Biologists

BigBragg
BigBragg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
What in Tamriel has horns like this?

mKPB9qe.jpg
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm... I'm sure I've seen them before. Not sure if I'm mixing it up with an IRL animal though.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh nvm lol
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 15, 2017 3:27AM
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »

mKPB9qe.jpg

Why do I feel a Momma joke coming...? :*
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mKPB9qe.jpg

My mama...
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mKPB9qe.jpg

Because you're (at least) vaguely aware of your surroundings.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably a minotaur
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd guess an antelope or something similar, but I'm not an expert on horn growth.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Unbudging non-migratory wall plaque
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to say springbok. Do they have those in ESO?

Edit:
    What do echalette horns look like?
    Edited by CaptainBeerDude on June 15, 2017 4:08AM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it resembles an irl Kudu...

80198-004-A0D6851C.jpg
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    kudu
    K_Awf2.jpg?itok=XipHBzBg
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get that it is based of of things like Kudu, Addex, and Impalas in real life. I was just wondering how they got into a Telvanni Mage's home. What in Tamriel has horns like that? The echalette have a bone plate and not horns as such.
    I'm 90% certain I've seen them wandering in a zone with a goofy fantasy name but can't dig up an entry on any of the wikis.
    forget everything i said because they're ram horns

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ram-horns-mounted/
    Ram-Horns-Mounted.jpg
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but what ram? Picture of the ram mob needed to completely solve this thread.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    god_of_war_iii__satyr_by_andyparkart.jpg
    max_only wrote: »
    Yeah but what ram? Picture of the ram mob needed to completely solve this thread.
    Edited by Yakidafi on June 15, 2017 4:55AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

Not an EP ram. Spent few million of AP on these myself, never saw any horns on them.
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping they were going to be baby Minotaur horns.
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭

That idea is rather... horrific.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That idea is rather... horrific.

Right! Who wants to hang trophies of weak little babies? That doesn't show of and combat prowess at all.