The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS: We Need the Ability to Craft NPC's for our Housing

• Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Your other characters to roam the house

Can tick on and off which ones you want there

Make it happen please! @ZOS_GinaBruno

Totally AWESOME IDEA!
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can buy a sould shriven in the buying tab for housing. he is 640crowns.. o.O
    PC-EU @lientier
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    you can buy a sould shriven in the buying tab for housing. he is 640crowns.. o.O

Who wants to pay $100 for a bunch of growling, snarling, ghouls in their house?
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    well I dont know. but I was thinking really hard of wether I should buy the "mist" for 700crowns, but didnt..
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    I want Sheogorath, little leaf and cadwell all at a table have a conversation. Those 3 are the best npcs to listen to.

Well I got my Uncle Sheo statue up and left some cheese at the base to entice him to visit. Hope he stops by.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for the idea. I need a harem of lusty khajiit maidens to fill my plot.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank