Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Good build for Warden

sjaeger172004rwb17_ESO
Hi all just been playing around with Warden spec with Bow was wondering what a good build to use and what the best way of morphing abilities. I have been DPS with Animal Companion.

Thank you
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try them all. It's easy to respec skills.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Try a khajiit stam warden, dual wield and bow on back bar. Steel tornado, the first heal skill morph it into stamina, silver leash, bloodthirst, subterranean assault, which ever bear morph you want I chose eternal
  • james.resnerb14_ESO
    What's your feelings on how the Warden is faring post-leveling in PvE?
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Try a khajiit stam warden, dual wield and bow on back bar. Steel tornado, the first heal skill morph it into stamina, silver leash, bloodthirst, subterranean assault, which ever bear morph you want I chose eternal

You should choose wild guardian for a stamina warden, since it deals physical damage
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    You should choose wild guardian for a stamina warden, since it deals physical damage
    I was wondering about this, because I just made a stamina warden, too. Judging from the numbers for each bear morph (in terms of how much magic damage it does compared to physical damage), it appears like the eternal one does more damage. But that's assuming that magic damage and physical damage are equal, which they might not be. Is physical damage more powerful than magic damage? Do they scale off of your stamina or magicka attributes? I've searched and searched for the answer to this but can't find one.

I mean, the Wild Guardian morph *says* it does more damage than the Eternal morph, but if you just look at the number given for how much physical damage it does, it doesn't seem so. I've been confused about this for weeks.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 19, 2017 5:58AM
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.