The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for AD PvP / Social Guild

Gonk714
Gonk714
Hey what's up guys basically I've been playing for a month and a half, I'm 200CP and I'm looking for a guild to help me get better as a PvPer and basically show me what's right and what's not right now. Also looking for a laid back guild.
If you're interested in recruiting me hit me up GT:Sativa714
  • Gonk714
    Gonk714
    Bump
  • TiberiousAldis
    The Knights of Corinthia may be what you are looking for! What alliance are you in? We have a good focus on PvP and are a small and pretty relaxed guild that just likes to enjoy the game
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Gonk714
    Gonk714
    The Knights of Corinthia may be what you are looking for! What alliance are you in? We have a good focus on PvP and are a small and pretty relaxed guild that just likes to enjoy the game

AD on my PvP main, EP on my work in progress magblade it's gonna be primarily for PVE.
  • TiberiousAldis
    Alright! As far as PvE is considered, id be more than happy to invite you
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Gonk714
    Gonk714
    Alright! As far as PvE is considered, id be more than happy to invite you

Yep go ahead and invite me.
  • TiberiousAldis
    AS soon as I can get back on you'll have one!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Gonk714 wrote: »
    Hey what's up guys basically I've been playing for a month and a half, I'm 200CP and I'm looking for a guild to help me get better as a PvPer and basically show me what's right and what's not right now. Also looking for a laid back guild.

If you are still looking for a guild to help with PVP, wretched legion is recruiting. We have multiple players who pvp in groups. We also host a guild wide PVP event weekly sometimes 2-3 times a week. If interested let me know. Also, we PvP as AD and we have an event tonight!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »
    Gonk714 wrote: »

If you are still looking for a guild to help with PVP, wretched legion is recruiting. We have multiple players who pvp in groups. We also host a guild wide PVP event weekly sometimes 2-3 times a week. If interested let me know. Also, we PvP as AD and we have an event tonight!

If can shoot me inv please gt: ironbornrising
  • SavSmith33
    My guild, Dovah Warriors is new and laid-back. Just a group of players looking to all help eachother improve. GT: SavSmith33 if you're interested!