Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leveling Skill Lines Now

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
My wife finally decided to make a character and play since Morrowind came out and I knew they changed how skill lines unlock but do they still level the same as long as they are unlocked.

Example: I crafted her some training gear and equipped 3 light to unlock that skill line and so on with the rest so now all armor lines are unlocked - so it'll still level even if she's running 5-1-1 right?
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, nothing changed as far as how stuff levels. Just get it unlocked first.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Yep, nothing changed as far as how stuff levels. Just get it unlocked first.

Thanks - I thought that's how it went.

She was worried her skill leveling was lagging behind because she wasn't wearing enough and I told her it was normal cause the one she's wearing the most of will level faster cause she's only wearing 1 of the others compared to 5 of the one she's going to use the most.

Then of course I started wondering if that changed with the new update so just wanted to check and make sure.