The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social PVE/Progressive Trials Guild Currently Recruiting

Ammogirl1119
The Mists of Tamriel is a PVE/Progressive Trials guild and we are now recruiting!

We currently have about 130 members and are looking to grow our ranks. We welcome players of all classes, factions, and experience levels. We welcome anyone from newbies just starting out to seasoned veterans. We are simply looking for active, mature, friendly players who are seeking a relaxed, social environment to complete content with other players.

We currently host trials runs two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday's are progressive or normal runs and all players are welcome. Thursday nights are completion runs for our vet completion team. We require passing a DPS test to participate on this team, or for tanks and healers, a vet DSA completion.

There are no dues required, we just ask that you be active in guild activities and participate in chat occasionally. We do require a mic for group content. We use the BAND app to schedule events and communicate, and although it is not required, you will get the most out of the guild experience by joining us there.

We also run regular PVE content, and occasional raffles and group events like game or dueling tournaments. We have several master crafters in the guild and a guild hall with crafting tables. We are working on adding attunable tables. We have players who do PVP on a regular basis, although it is not the main focus of the guild.

I hope you will consider joining us in our adventures around Tamriel. Drop your GT here if this sounds like the group for you, or message me in-game if you would like more information.

GT: Ammogirl1119
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Teuton67

I would be interested in joining. CP630+. I'm mainly interested in the more difficult 4 man content like vDSA and DLC hard mode dungeons but I have experience in vet trials as well.
  • lukeman1881
    lukeman1881
    Soul Shriven
    GT Lukeman1881
    CP 270, hoping to start getting into trials. Would love to join
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    GT Corrosive Natsu CP202 on my main. Looking to get into trials finallyand some vet dungeons to continue farming gear
  • Ammogirl1119
    Invites will be sent!