Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Fix your BG que, FIx your BG que FIX YOUR BG QUE

Dreyloch
Dreyloch
✭✭✭✭✭
Just did 2 matches, whats the point of entering solo when I get a team with 3 ppl and the other 2 teams have 4? Whats the point of entering a BG when 2 teams have 2 ppl and the other team has 4? FIX...YOUR>>>BG >>>>>QUE ZOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd be happy to wait longer if ya JUST MAKE IF FREAKIN EVEN!!!!
"The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Balsagna
    Balsagna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queue*
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got booted from the queue for dashboarding from an "unusually long load screen". 18 minute penalty.

I'm playing 2K basketball now.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got desynct in spawn - i could move but my char was stuck in spawn for all other players.

Deserter penalty.

Then invite in loadingscreen - no port.

Deserter penalty.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been an issue for awhile and unfortunately it's driving people away from BGs.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Its a Shame.
    Gaining new playerbase with Morrowind here and summer approaching and with release of BGs a new chance to establish better reputation of games PvP.

But then the grouping tool is broken for multiple weeks without much improvement.

Loop:
    Qued - ready? (Yes) - 3,2,1 - "Someone declined" - Qued again.. x50times

Its a bloody pattern it shouldnt be hard to figure out where the thing goes wrong, should it? Specially since it should be a priority given that was major selling point of Morrowind for PvP players?
    Cause at that point im just advising ppl not to buy it for BGs till its fixed. I dont even get to the content i payed 40€ for, when trying to q with a friend or 2.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the devs tried their best to fix it, but someone in their office declined the invite so they had to put it back at the front of the to do queue.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    que paso

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    This que is so broken. Can't play with friends, nobody can enter match but then matches are 2v2v4. All it is is proc sets. Either take out the proc sets or change the proc chance of them. You are killing your own game. Actually listen to what ur players want. For PS4 NA, vivec is so freaking laggy because a LARGE amount of people want their cp. this makes cyrodiil unplayable so we try battle grounds which you can't even que with friends and ALL IT IS IS PROC SETS. Kids hit one button and destroy you. Use your brain and focus on the pvp problems for 5 minutes and we will shut up.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this queue thing is annoying
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console won't even have the patch that *may* fix it until Mid-July. Patch certification takes no more than a week. They are so unconcerned about this that they don't even deem it worthy of emergency maintenance. Nope, just stick it in the scheduled incremental so they don't have to pay for an extra round of certification. This company is ****.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record I know it's queue lol. I was just so enraged when I posted originally, I just wanted to get it off my chest. Ya all know what I was saying anyway...so =P
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"