Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

User Inactivity?

Roovin
Roovin
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of an add-on which could save the last log on date for everyone in a guild?

Basically like GuildBankLedger or GuildSalesQuota but with last log on date added.

This would make it so much easier, for me, to be able to sort through all the in actives at once rather than one by one.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you sort by online status it will rank any offline members in order from Shortest <---> Longest depending on your sorting.

If you hover over the offline icon (little person icon) it will say the offline time. This was how I managed it as a guild leader.

However to answer your question directly you probably want this add-on. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info807-ThurisazGuildInfo.html
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    I know that on PS4, you can sort the roster status to show who hasn't been on in the longest compared to who is actually on at the current moment. Then it tells you on their note section how long it has been since they played. I use this feature all the time to remove inactives from my guild. :smile:
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    it doesnt matter if any1 in your guild is playing offline it will mess your sorting anyway , i used shissu guild tools but im not sure if they work properly now
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Ahg, I was beaten in response! :lol:@Turelus
    Edited by X_LadyPhoenix_X on June 10, 2017 10:19PM
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahg, I was beaten in response! :lol: Turelus
    Hi. :tongue:

It's fine, you can answer them for the next eight hours while I catch up on sleep. I was planning to go to bed 37mins ago but figured I'd check the forums "one last time" ... I think I have a problem. :sweat_smile:

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    Anunakis wrote: »
    it doesnt matter if any1 in your guild is playing offline it will mess your sorting anyway , i used shissu guild tools but im not sure if they work properly now

I'm cross referencing it with sales data.

Basically people who have been away for a while (7+ days), no sales and no member or contact with an officer
    Edited by Roovin on June 10, 2017 11:43PM
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Ahg, I was beaten in response! :lol: Turelus
    Hi. :tongue:

It's fine, you can answer them for the next eight hours while I catch up on sleep. I was planning to go to bed 37mins ago but figured I'd check the forums "one last time" ... I think I have a problem. :sweat_smile:

I'll try, but given your newly acquired ambassador status, this forum noob still has tons to learn. :lol:
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---