The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proc Stam NB in BGs

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »
    Stamplar might be common, but they don't melt face like stam NB.

In fact, I can barely remember seeing jabs or PotL on any death recaps, whereas viper+incap strike seems to show up like 30% of the time.

Also, this is my burst:

Snipe>PotL(immediately after snipe so it hits before the snipe lands)>Poison Injection>swap>Crit Rush>jabs/executioner/crescent sweep

Snipe sucks ass probably why you got killed.

I only open with it if I have the jump.

Go heavy into poision inject. Waaaay better snipe is BAAAAD.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find viper/tremor heavy stam sorcs more annoying, they have less overall burst but much more aoe and utility. Perma 70% snare is annoying and if theres 1 more team mate they usually melt anything.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • nCats
    nCats
    ✭✭✭
    Most annoying things are 4 man premades when you go solo/duo. Everything else is variables. Most of the metabuild runners are not skillful players.
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar might be common, but they don't melt face like stam NB.

In fact, I can barely remember seeing jabs or PotL on any death recaps, whereas viper+incap strike seems to show up like 30% of the time.

Also, this is my burst:

Snipe>PotL(immediately after snipe so it hits before the snipe lands)>Poison Injection>swap>Crit Rush>jabs/executioner/crescent sweep

Oh my god they do if they are built and played right. Much worse I would say.