The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why are the Undaunted not in Wardenfell?

dodgehopper_ESO
dodgehopper_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was able to start out the Fighters Guild, Mages Guild and everything else I begin to play in Wardenfell, but I found it odd that I had to leave the island in order to join the Undaunted - particularly when it is such a great island for such a guild to exist currently. I've been asking people since day 1 if they were out there but I believe it is pretty well confirmed they are not. Does anyone know if there are any plans to add some Undaunted Tents to Vivec City?

Please let us know @ZOS_GinaBruno , it is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
A concerned citizen of Wardenfell
US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
<And plenty more>
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never added it to any zone outside of the 3 alliances main cities :/ dont think they will
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    They never added it to any zone outside of the 3 alliances main cities :/ dont think they will

I realize that but in this case it is a starter map and it feels odd NOT to have it there.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Group Dungeon in zone for the first quest
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are warded off.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Vvardenfell
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    *Vvardenfell

Its a pun, and simple typing laziness vv/VV looks an awful lot like w/W. No need to correct the obvious.
    <And plenty more>
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    *Vvardenfell

Its a pun, and simple typing laziness vv/VV looks an awful lot like w/W. No need to correct the obvious.

Ouiürdënfël
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.