The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking For a WW Guild

magicblock34
magicblock34
Soul Shriven
I'm a maxed out werewolf berserker.
  • TiberiousAldis
    What are you looking for out of a guild? I need officers to build the Knights of Corinthia with me. Gt: TheBloodRanger
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
    Options
  • magicblock34
    magicblock34
    Soul Shriven
    What are you looking for out of a guild? I need officers to build the Knights of Corinthia with me. Gt: TheBloodRanger

I'm looking for a werewolf guild but I won't be on for a while because I'm on vacation. But I'd be glad to join.
    Edited by magicblock34 on June 10, 2017 1:50PM
    Options
  • TiberiousAldis
    @magicblock34 No rush! We will be here when you get back! If you want to drop your gt I'll send you an invite when I get on so I don't forget!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
    Options
  • magicblock34
    magicblock34
    Soul Shriven
    @TiberiousAldis Gt is magicblock34 Character Name is Althaca. I am currently home but I'll leave tomorrow
    Edited by magicblock34 on June 10, 2017 5:51PM
    Options
  • magicblock34
    magicblock34
    Soul Shriven
    @TiberiousAldis Could you promote me to Treasurer. If not no hard feelings I was just wondering. Please allow me to deposit into the gb tho.
    Options
  • TiberiousAldis
    @magicblock34 when I log on I'll see what I can arrange for you!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
    Options