The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I'm looking for a WW Guild

magicblock34
magicblock34
Soul Shriven
I'm a proud dominion WW and I'm looking for an active guild I'm a maxed out berserker werewolf
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a proud dominion WW and I'm looking for an active guild I'm a maxed out berserker werewolf

You've posted in the wrong category. Now we don't know what console and region you play in.

If PC/EU, check out the Bloodmoon tribe.

Edit: I don't know if it's an "any faction allowed" guild or not, but I was recruited in EP, along with many members, so if they are strongly alligned to one faction, I'm sure they're not for a proud Dominion werewolf.
    Edit: Operates from EP, but any alliance is welcome.
    Edited by Dracindo on June 8, 2017 2:18PM
  • magicblock34
    magicblock34
    Soul Shriven
    I play on Xbox and I'm in the North American region
  • magicblock34
    magicblock34
    Soul Shriven
    Dracindo wrote: »

You've posted in the wrong category. Now we don't know what console and region you play in.

If PC/EU, check out the Bloodmoon tribe.

Edit: I don't know if it's an "any faction allowed" guild or not, but I was recruited in EP, along with many members, so if they are strongly alligned to one faction, I'm sure they're not for a proud Dominion werewolf.
    Edit: Operates from EP, but any alliance is welcome.

I am new to the forums so it will take time to know what and where to post but thanks for the advice
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it is a duplicate of one created in the Xbox-NA Guild Recruitment forum. You can go here to view the other thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.