The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dro-m'Athra Senche

Mysterieus
Mysterieus
✭✭
Hello fellow owners of the senche.

I want to ask why Zenimax puts a limited edition mount with the label exclusive and not for sale again in a crown crate.
I just see it was available within the dwarven crates.

I want an answer why? Because its unfair to ask €30 euro for a limited and exclusive mount to put it in back for sale...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please show me where this says "exclusive": https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267740/limited-dro-m-athra-senche-available-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms

Limited time does not mean once. It just means available for the limited time. It doesn't mean it wont become available again later at a different time.

It also does not say "Limited time Mount", it says it will be available for a limited time. Same way McDonalds does their McRib sammiches. It's limited availability right now. Comes back next year.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Mysterieus
    Mysterieus
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

The in-game store said it. The same with the all the limited mounts.
    Also the 1 year sub reward before the game became P2P was exclusive and yet for sale again in the crown crates.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also the 1 year sub reward before the game became P2P was exclusive and yet for sale again in the crown crates.

The one year Senche Tiger has never been for sale in the crown store or crates.

I don't recall ever seeing anything say exclusive. You got pics?

All the limited time mounts? I've either forgotten how to read or no, they don't say exclusive anywhere.
    bwGlpzZ.png
    AR9wNOI.png

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Striped-Senche Tiger is not in the crown crates. It isn't for sale anywhere.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further more, let's say it did say Exclusive some where. By definition, only being available via the crown store is exclusivity. Being inside Crown Crates is still obtaining from the Crown Store.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that they put the doom wolf into the crown crates is proof that limited time items are not suggested to be one time things. I would rather they re-released them in the crown store for a limited time than in crown crates though.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that they put the doom wolf into the crown crates is proof that limited time items are not suggested to be one time things. I would rather they re-released them in the crown store for a limited time than in crown crates though.

I would prefer that too, but still, crown crates cycle items and therefor they are still limited offerings. OP just wants to lord over people with his Senche because it cost them 30 bones and is mad someone has a chance to get it for 400 out of a crown crate.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Mysterieus
    Mysterieus
    ✭✭

I would prefer that too, but still, crown crates cycle items and therefor they are still limited offerings. OP just wants to lord over people with his Senche because it cost them 30 bones and is mad someone has a chance to get it for 400 out of a crown crate.

Who said I was mad about that point? Doom wolf was 2500. So I get the point of putting it back in.
    Kinda strange to put the more expansives mounts back in and let the other people get a shot at it for much less.
    It's not that I don't want people to have it. But it weird to see it back in the crates. Not just for sale.
  • Mysterieus
    Mysterieus
    ✭✭

The one year Senche Tiger has never been for sale in the crown store or crates.

I don't recall ever seeing anything say exclusive. You got pics?

All the limited time mounts? I've either forgotten how to read or no, they don't say exclusive anywhere.
    bwGlpzZ.png
    AR9wNOI.png

About the exclusive. Didn't found an img. So soz about that. But they seem to have removed the tag. The icy horse got the same tag as the senche. But non can be found again.
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get their pricing on the mount. Other limited items that were MUCH cheaper in terms of crowns are on the same tier of rewards as the dro m'athra senche.
    Ex: Doom wolf - now 100 gems. Was 2500crowns.

I really have a hard time understanding why the 4,000 crown mount, is going for the same price. 100 gems.

I don't care that it's back in the store or whatever. I do think ZoS was utilizing the fact that saying items were limited would prompt more sales by people thinking they were available for a short time only and that short time exclusively to their own benefits. But whatever, it's their company.

I do care that the pricing for a once 4,000 crown mount is now going for the same "price" so to speak, as the cheaper limited items. The motifs are going for 200 gems. I don't understand. Just a little irritated at their decisions. Wish I would have waited on buying the dro, then I would have my 4k crowns back for other uses and use just buy the dro for 100 gems.

(Edit: autocorrect error)
    Edited by SpookyPickle on June 23, 2017 11:15PM
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please show me where this says "exclusive": https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267740/limited-dro-m-athra-senche-available-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms

Limited time does not mean once. It just means available for the limited time. It doesn't mean it wont become available again later at a different time.

It also does not say "Limited time Mount", it says it will be available for a limited time. Same way McDonalds does their McRib sammiches. It's limited availability right now. Comes back next year.

Well we all know ZOS and they put the hero costumes to crates...
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I'm personally glad this mount is for sale, It is my favorite mount by far.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello fellow owners of the senche.

I want to ask why Zenimax puts a limited edition mount with the label exclusive and not for sale again in a crown crate.
    I just see it was available within the dwarven crates.

I want an answer why? Because its unfair to ask €30 euro for a limited and exclusive mount to put it in back for sale...

I was kind of peeved about this too. They did the same with the hero armor sets which you can only get for gems now. Such bs. It would take just numerous crates worth of extracting to buy with gems because extraction is so cheap. Good going zos......sorry but 5000 crowns for 15 crates, maybe yielding you 100 or far less gems. Thats $45 x 2 purchases to get a 200 gem mount. Twice the original price of the mount. I know they need money, but this is out and out robbery. No mount is worth 100 bucks or more than what the game costs. Put those exclusives back in for crowns please. Some of us are not stupid......
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the topic of the mount. Can we please have it "meow" a bit louder?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade