Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO: Morrowind Physical CE Unboxing - TODAY at 2:30pm EDT

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone that joined us today! This was our first time using Facebook Live, so now we know where everything is ;) If you missed it, you can re-watch the video here: https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline/videos/1590173244326036/

'log into facebook'

no.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'd argue that Facebook live is a good medium for non Twitch users.

The only odd thing is maybe mount your camera next time. It is Facebook live tho so maybe even do some more non important things on your Facebook page as you all are a bit game-humorous and social media love that.

Caveats
    -post that an active Facebook account is required

The difference being that there's no such thing as a non Twitch user, it doesn't require a Twitch account to watch a live stream there, while Facebook live is only accessible to those with a Facebook account.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are unboxing streams still against the Twitch TOS? Maybe that is why it was on the facespace.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »

... I ordered digital rather than physical because my house is borderline hoarderish as it is. Even cool things like the art book would just get piled on top of other cool things :)

You just described my house.

PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 1600+
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow

***Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order***
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Once it's on YouTube (if it is, I don't know if Facebook has any draconian Thou Shalt Nots regarding taking content away from Facebook hosting) I hope someone will link it in this thread. It may just be my age speaking but I have been deeply suspicious of Facebook from day one and nothing I hear about it and its tentacles and stripping of privacy has reassured me. I will never make an account with it.

@Donari Just letting you know, if you click the link Gina posted a bit above, you can watch the video without making a Facebook account :)

No sorry, you can only watch it if you have a facebook account.

Edit: At least I don't see an option, can you click it away ... ?

No seriously, it says you "must" log in.

Yes, this. Just got a "must log in" screen. It's not urgent, I ordered digital rather than physical because my house is borderline hoarderish as it is. Even cool things like the art book would just get piled on top of other cool things :) I'm just interested in seeing someone else open fun boxes, so I can get the vicarious thrill without the subsequent responsibility, lol.

Weird. I'm not logged into Facebook nor do I have the app on my phone and it let me...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hold on, a company doing an unboxing of its own product? Is this the point at which the internet starts to disappear up its own backside or something? :D:D
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once it's on YouTube (if it is, I don't know if Facebook has any draconian Thou Shalt Nots regarding taking content away from Facebook hosting) I hope someone will link it in this thread. It may just be my age speaking but I have been deeply suspicious of Facebook from day one and nothing I hear about it and its tentacles and stripping of privacy has reassured me. I will never make an account with it.

@Donari Just letting you know, if you click the link Gina posted a bit above, you can watch the video without making a Facebook account :)

Yes, this. Just got a "must log in" screen. It's not urgent, I ordered digital rather than physical because my house is borderline hoarderish as it is. Even cool things like the art book would just get piled on top of other cool things :) I'm just interested in seeing someone else open fun boxes, so I can get the vicarious thrill without the subsequent responsibility, lol.

Weird. I'm not logged into Facebook nor do I have the app on my phone and it let me...

Facebook knows ...
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone that joined us today! This was our first time using Facebook Live, so now we know where everything is ;) If you missed it, you can re-watch the video here: https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline/videos/1590173244326036/

That link brings you to a "have to login" page.

Well maybe someone can re-post it on youtube or something.

You don't have a "fake" facebook account for these kinds of things?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

I get the must login message on two different computers and my phone .....

Why have they not posted this on the forums or twitch? Hopefully they will realize this issue and post the video here so all can see .....
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post the video on YouTube. I have facebook blocked on my PC (good old hosts file...).
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then you may want to double-check your privacy settings for something besides Facebook that has you logged into Facebook as many other sites will let you log in with a Facebook ID nowadays... I'm also getting the "You must log in to continue." message so won't be watching as my Facebook is for family & old friends, not advertisers/datamining.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if mine will arrive today...

EDIT: Not until *Tuesday*. Thanks, Amazon.

It has shipped...

funny-soon-tomas-tank-engine.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And to those that dont use facebook for privacy-reasons?
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

That link brings you to a "have to login" page.

Well maybe someone can re-post it on youtube or something.

You don't have a "fake" facebook account for these kinds of things?

Lol, no. I do not bother with those things anymore. As I got older (yeah I know how that sounds) I have less and less patience for these kind of things. I'm not bothered either though - if you like a click in terms of viewing it make it available to me without jumping through hoops - otherwise I'll assume I'm not the intended target audience.

As for the video here in question I won't watch it anymore because I'll (fingers crossed) unbox my own tomorrow :)
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe your team should focus on fixing your none working game first? @ZOS_GinaBruno

How was that Battleground fix?? LOL
    Edited by andreasranasen on June 5, 2017 4:08PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Yeah..thanks for reminding me just how creepy Thomas is.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't test it first to make sure it would all be working good?
    That doesn't sound like Zos at all......
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was our first time using Facebook Live, so now we know where everything is ;)

I dont know what is worse. Using a form of media you never tested before using it LIVE. Using something once and proclaiming to know where everything is. Trying to leech Facebook personal data of gamers.

No need for any of the above.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this link triggering my AV? It tries to connect to some Windows uninstaller page which is on "PUA black list". Anybody else got this issue?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't watch the video without a Facebook account.

Stick to using Twitch please.
    Edited by Tholian1 on June 5, 2017 5:05PM
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

Join us this afternoon (6/2) at 2:30pm EDT for a live unboxing of the ESO: Morrowind Physical Collector's Edition! You can find the stream at facebook.com/elderscrollsonline (you don't need a Facebook account to watch).

See you all then!

DBU7yuAXYAEjv6_.jpg

How about you stream fixing bg so we can actually play them with our groups?
    Edited by Gravord on June 5, 2017 5:08PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamoor wrote: »

It has shipped...

Yeah..thanks for reminding me just how creepy Thomas is.
    You are very welcome. Since you are a fan of creepy Thomas...

https://youtu.be/rfIAKctk7xY
    Edited by tinythinker on June 5, 2017 6:08PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »

Why have they not posted this on the forums or twitch? Hopefully they will realize this issue and post the video here so all can see .....

Same here, is the video posted anywhere else yet? Sadly I must wait a while yet to unbox mine. It's shipping to France so estimated delivery is between the 19th and the 24th of June *cries*
    PC/EU DC
  • Kreatyve
    Kreatyve
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I missed it live, but just watched it. That was great! You should do more live streams, please! You and the Lore guy (I missed his name) were both hilarious and entertaining to watch. :)
    New Player - Started March 7th, 2017 - Xbox NA Megaserver
    First level 50 - Magicka Sorcerer - April 19th, 2017
    160 CP - May 18th, 2017
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, is the video posted anywhere else yet? Sadly I must wait a while yet to unbox mine. It's shipping to France so estimated delivery is between the 19th and the 24th of June *cries*

:scream::confounded::cry:

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheWhiteDarkness

This is not the official one but another user shared his unboxing, maybe this will help, hang in there!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/349683/collectors-unboxing
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheWhiteDarkness

This is not the official one but another user shared his unboxing, maybe this will help, hang in there!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/349683/collectors-unboxing

Ah thanks Rouven, I need this to cheer me up, I'll lose access to Morrowind soon *sniff* :'( I can't wait to see all the goodies inside!
    PC/EU DC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has shipped...

Delivered to home 20 minutes ago, will be home in about 6 to 6 1/2 hours... <not so soon>

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has shipped...

Delivered to home 20 minutes ago, will be home in about 6 to 6 1/2 hours... <not so soon>

• Kuro_Urufu
    Kuro_Urufu
    ✭✭
    I got mine today, but the statue is broken :( And of course, no more to be found without paying at least twice the original cost.
    Shipping box looked good and only a slight tear in the outer sleeve, but it seems the statue was set in the box too rough and snapped the leg. Hopefully others got theirs intact.