Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO NB lvl50 crafted starting gear

Megamatch
Megamatch
Hey guys,

Returned to ESO and pushed my 2nd dunmer NB to 50 in order to learn the game again, going with a mag build. Was wondering if someone could recommend me any good crafted set to start farming for endgame gear? Looking to dps mostly dungeon solo and cyro in no-cp. Using atm resto+dw so looking for a heal set and one for mag dps.

Also I have 2 more Nightblades which im interested in finding crafted gear for, one I want to try stamdps on and the other for tanking. Wanna give all 3 a chance because I cant really decide which area I want to focus on :) So looking for some decent starting up gear to at least get a feel for the various type of gameplay.

I'm on PC EU if someone wants to talk ingame :)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you check Alcast's website he has gear focused on endgame PvE.

He does final BiS and entry level crafted, MagBlade found here: https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-nightblade-build-pve/

You can also get builds and gear ideas from these forums, Tamriel Foundry forums, or other streamers/YouTubers. The choice is yours on which you like best or enjoy playing most. I only link Alcast because I know he has entry level gear in his guides.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • thebattlesaintb14_ESO
    Don't forget about TBS gear either. Imma have to ask Alcast why he didn't consider it for his alternative/crafted gear. 2 Mundus bonus is pretty sweet.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The craftable standard for magicka DPS is Julianos ... and has been for years.

For heals there are a lot of options - Seducer, Magnus, or Kagrenac's.

For Stam DPS, either Hunding's Rage or Night Mother's Gaze.

For tanking Hist Bark.
  • Megamatch
    Megamatch
    hey,

Turelus wrote: »
    If you check Alcast's website he has gear focused on endgame PvE.

He does final BiS and entry level crafted, MagBlade found here: https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-nightblade-build-pve/

You can also get builds and gear ideas from these forums, Tamriel Foundry forums, or other streamers/YouTubers. The choice is yours on which you like best or enjoy playing most. I only link Alcast because I know he has entry level gear in his guides.

Turelus that's a nice site. Def gonna watch it, I like that it had some low CP allocations too! im only like 16X something.

The craftable standard for magicka DPS is Julianos ... and has been for years.

For heals there are a lot of options - Seducer, Magnus, or Kagrenac's.

For Stam DPS, either Hunding's Rage or Night Mother's Gaze.

For tanking Hist Bark.

thanks for good answer Taleof2Cities! Def gonna try those sets out, starting with Julianos and working my way down as I can afford more.

Don't forget about TBS gear either. Imma have to ask Alcast why he didn't consider it for his alternative/crafted gear. 2 Mundus bonus is pretty sweet.

I'm wondering, what is TBS?

• thebattlesaintb14_ESO
    Twice Born Star. It allows a player to have 2 Mundus Stone bonus active at a time as a 5 pc set bonus. Ie Thief and Shadow. Single hardest set to craft in game.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBS = Twice Born Star craftable set.