The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to use the support part of the website?

Arch_White
Arch_White
✭✭
So as far as I can see there are three parts to having an ESO account. The Username and pass for my client login, the details for forum login and a separate set of details for support login. I have no idea how to access my support account as the details are not the same as the other two logins and when I click sign up it redirects me to my already logged in account page. I need to contact customer support and would appreciate info on this thanks!
Biggest scrub EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The log in should be the same as your main ESO account.

If you go to the button the right side of the page that says "web assist" you should be able to log in from there either before or after you choose your platform.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Arch_White
    Arch_White
    ✭✭
    It appears to be different as it says incorrect username or password when I put in my ESO account details. I'll try out the web assist route and maybe a customer service person can reset my support details too. Thanks
    Biggest scrub EU
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a password longer than 20 characters in some cases this can cause a login issue. So you may need to reset your password. Otherwise, if you are suspended, banned, or compromised you can find the button for this when going to "login" and scrolling down.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Arch_White
    Arch_White
    ✭✭
    Thanks Cori, I managed to use the web assist button ;)
    Biggest scrub EU