Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Input Lag

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else getting input lag lately? I booted up into the game last night and any kind of interaction (crafting station, talking to a merchant, etc) took about 2-3 seconds to actually register and bring up the associated interface. Also noticed this with deconstructing armor and refining wood/ore/etc as well as taking attachments from mail. Basically anything that involved using X for an interaction/process.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and I'm on PS4 NA here.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically, the world has got to be done loading before you can truly interact...happens a lot in high traffic areas with lots of detail. The hit box for something is 'seen' first, but the actual thing receiving the action has to be present and 'ready' for it to work.

Are things visibly loading in slowly or just interaction issues?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in my housing area and things had loaded. Nothing abnormal from my usual process of playing the game.