The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Names you wanted but were taken

• Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Aurora Arrowsong sounds very good!
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greensea wrote: »
    I wanted to name my Argonian Heals-For-Days :smiley:

That one is on ps4 console
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember back in the days playing Counter Strike there was one guy with a nick name "Small score - large p3nis". Could be cool to see someone in the vMA leader board with that nick.
    Edited by Kneighbors on May 31, 2017 11:54PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violent Copernicus.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swims-both-ways
    love is love
  • Draxius82
    Draxius82
    ✭✭✭
    Hold-my-Beer was taken :neutral:

So I settled for Its-my-first-day
    Edited by Draxius82 on June 1, 2017 12:08AM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the other side of the coin, I had an Argonian named Poops-in-Armor for 2 years, then was forced to change the name.

That sucks, they did the same thing to me on a character named King Casamir and when I asked them to show me in the TOS where it said it wasn't allowed they sent me back a highlighted version of it with scattered words and sentences throughout the entire body of the page.. lol.
    love is love
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seria Mau. Somewhere, out there, is another M. John Harrison fan.

Also, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar. I really wanted that one.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any time I wanted a single one-word name it was ALWAYS taken, even extremely unusual ones.
    So now I don't even try to give them one-word names any more.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Any time I wanted a single one-word name it was ALWAYS taken, even extremely unusual ones.
    So now I don't even try to give them one-word names any more.

I was able to get a single name through last year sometime. I named a high elf Karinaire by mashing the syllables from Altmer names together until something got through.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a level 3 mule named Heally McHealerson. A chick yelled at me because she said she tried to make the same one but I took it ... only to never use the character.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried all kinds of combinations and variants for Tim the Enchanter. They were all taken. Even the ones that were extremely poorly spelled.

Every major and minor druid deity was taken.

I tried mixing first and last names of DragonLance characters and those were taken.

Viking and Celtic lore names were out.

African major and minor deities were a no go.

I finally settled on Hopi names.

I did get Shirley I Jest though so happy with that.

I named my Warden Les R Kith (lesser Kith) because of the introduction to Morrowind quest dialog that was available before Morrowind was released.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kratos
    Ghost of Sparta
    Merlin
    Gweniver
    Lots more......
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Norris

• TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Warden Dresden

There are Jim Butcher fans here.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a level 3 mule named Heally McHealerson. A chick yelled at me because she said she tried to make the same one but I took it ... only to never use the character.

My toon, Elfy McElf-face (lvl 3, still in tutorial), salutes you!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deus ex Machina
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the other side of the coin, I had an Argonian named Poops-in-Armor for 2 years, then was forced to change the name.

Good. Joke names/screen names are super fail.
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »
    Seria Mau. Somewhere, out there, is another M. John Harrison fan.

Also, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar. I really wanted that one.

I believe a buddy of mine has had Sir Digby Chicken Caesar since launch. He also hasn't played since launch.
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got See-Me-Rolling for my Argonian NB.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit difficult for people to already think of the names I come up with, Khajiit names being pretty exotic and all.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I got the name Nami Swan, from One Piece. She would make a cute Bosmer or Breton...

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The president

The chosen one

The one

Non of your business

The cavalry -- got this one
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dovahkiin of course..
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    Sprinkler was taken.

But Stinkler wasnt!
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Stares-at-Stars
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to make an argonian healer called Mends-No-Wounds
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Let's-you-die"
    Argonian healer name taken.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness... ZOS needs to do a name purge of characters that have not been used in over 18+ months. DCUO finally gave in and did that a couple of years ago, they simply renamed those unused characters adding a special character to the purged name... but they sent out advanced notice to all accounts a month prior to the purge.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****