The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

db anniversary??

lihentian
lihentian
✭✭✭✭✭
surprisingly didn't see any news regarding this anniversary.... comeon.. at least throw in a exp boost...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Dev tracker. They are focused on Morrowind and there will not be an anniversary event
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely a little sale on the DLC pack.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know ...
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was hoping that as a 1st anniversarie gift to us they would finally identify & fix the bug that traps us in furniture/walls/outside the map.
    Options
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Dev tracker. They are focused on Morrowind and there will not be an anniversary event

yea i read about that.. but how hard is it to throw in a exp boost? they have done it several times before, am sure it shouldn't be too much trouble.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lihentian wrote: »

yea i read about that.. but how hard is it to throw in a exp boost? they have done it several times before, am sure it shouldn't be too much trouble.

In all fairness every single event they do has bugs that have to be fixed or patched into of existing bugs. Seems their focus is somewhere else....I wonder where

1no95k.jpg
    Options
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, not even a sale? First DLC without any kind of anniversary, poor assassins :'(
    Options
  • makerofthings
    makerofthings
    ✭✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    Wow, not even a sale? First DLC without any kind of anniversary, poor assassins :'(

Agreed. A bit disappointing.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭