The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck on loading screen

klowdy1
klowdy1
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been unable to get past the loading screen in order to get to my character selection screen. I have no problem logging on, but it times out before I ever get to my character selection screen.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in Craglorn? Any zoning around Skyreach seems to be buffed for me and my guildies as well. Infinite load screens.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    Are you in Craglorn? Any zoning around Skyreach seems to be buffed for me and my guildies as well. Infinite load screens.

No, I was in the middle of nowhere in the rift. It finally worked itself out the next day.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can keep move your mouse to stop being timed out. I would suggest deleting you cache. Your zos.lu too (crashes once then works). Maybe this well help.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    you can keep move your mouse to stop being timed out. I would suggest deleting you cache. Your zos.lu too (crashes once then works). Maybe this well help.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if if happens again. As I stated above, though, the problem worked itself out after about 24 hours.

I am glad to see people are actually looking and willing to help. i can't imagine this thread was to high up, or even on the first page still.