The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

since battlegrounds are now a thing can we get rid of all the side attractions in cyrodiil?

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    This is an elder scrolls game peeps, it has a background. Pretty sure that upcoming war among the Daedric Princes is going to bring us more PvP faction based content.
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    This is an elder scrolls game peeps, it has a background. Pretty sure that upcoming war among the Daedric Princes is going to bring us more PvP faction based content.

Wait, what? You say we're going to get more PvP faction based content where I can fight alongside my current enemies if they support the same daedric prince as me?
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got to into cyrodil to pve really, sometimes I'll get sucked into a bit of PvP but I've so much still to discover

I feel they should allow use to enter cyrodil as a choice of pve, PvP or mixed