The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Linked to wrong characters

Luparim
Luparim
Soul Shriven
Was stupid enough to make a toon on the EU server before the Morrowind Pts hit, so now my PTS is linked to that toon.
Could you please link my main NA toons/Characters to the PTS
  • mychaelo
    mychaelo
    ✭✭✭
    Luparim wrote: »
    Was stupid enough to make a toon on the EU server before the Morrowind Pts hit, so now my PTS is linked to that toon.
    Could you please link my main NA toons/Characters to the PTS
    @Luparim
    Nothing is linked, they always import US then EU character copies on two-week rotation. After PTS ends, it's stuck with EU character copies until the next testing cycle.
    Edited by mychaelo on May 29, 2017 8:13AM
    PC Daggerfall Covenant
    Guildmaster of West Wind
  • Luparim
    Luparim
    Soul Shriven
    @mychaelo
    Any sugestion on how i can fix it so it wont happen again.
    even if i delete that toon isn't the EU portion of my account still active.
    Edited by Luparim on May 29, 2017 8:21AM
  • Borvath
    Borvath
    ✭✭
    Luparim wrote: »
    @mychaelo
    Any sugestion on how i can fix it so it wont happen again.
    even if i delete that toon isn't the EU portion of my account still active.

Every two week they delete all caracters in PTS and the copy EU or US portion of every account (doesn't matter if you only play with US, and have no caracters in EU). During each cycle you can only access your caracters with the associated portion of your account, because caracters with the same name would cause a problem as you can have caracters with the same name in different servers. If you delete your caracters in EU, it would just appear as empty in the EU cycle.
    Also It will not reset until the next DLC, because Morrowind testing in PTS is over.