The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cheater selfrezzing in IC o.0

• Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw the vid.. wow. BLATANT cheater.

That's no set. bug or not, that's straight up cheating.

On a different note, what addon is that that pops up the notifications for cleanse and exploit and execute etc..?

Edited by Hempyre on May 31, 2017 6:37AM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Juli'St wrote: »
    ...report situation, make videos, print's, etc.

Stand 3 feet from a wall, firmly place both hands shoulder width apart on the wall, strike head against wall. Repeat as needed.

Agree. :/
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hempyre wrote: »

That's no set.bug or not, that's straight up cheating.

On a different note, what addon is that that pops up the notifications for cleanse and exploit and execute etc..?

Funny thing, it actually is a bug
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    I seen the video too I thought it was funny, all he did after all was get up and die not like he killed anyone of them and stolen their stones etc.

They Should not be banned for a bug end of the day if Zenimax fixed their game and patched the bug then they could not use the bug in the first place.

Not that I agree with using bugs/exploits but if Zenimax fixed the bugs in the game instead of rushing out more PVE content every few months these bugs would not happen, Zenimax needs to stop making content for like 3-6 months and focus on patching and fixing all bugs, dragon leap is bugged, templar charge has been bugged since release date, the unbreakable fear bug is still here since release date too.

Edit: I even spoke to the guy myself he self reported himself on the 24th of may all he wanted was to leave Imperial city fast and go to cyrodiil then instantly resurrected then decided to go and troll some people and record himself then sent the video to Zenimax to fix.
    Edited by LizardThixvim on May 31, 2017 11:34AM
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    In every game I've ever played exploiting a bug is a bannable offense.

End of discussion.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Juli'St wrote: »
    ...report situation, make videos, print's, etc.
    Stand 3 feet from a wall, firmly place both hands shoulder width apart on the wall, strike head against wall. Repeat as needed.
    headbang.gif

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has made it clear that intentionally using bugs that give an unintended advantage is cheating. No exceptions. In case anyone wasn't aware.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all he wanted was to leave Imperial city fast and go to cyrodiil then instantly resurrected then decided to go and troll some people and record himself then sent the video to Zenimax to fix.
    Coincidentally, this also seems to be related to the bug that still allows you to get through the invisible walls of death around the other factions spawning areas.
    dry.gif
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has made it clear that intentionally using bugs that give an unintended advantage is cheating. No exceptions. In case anyone wasn't aware.
    Well to be fair, ZOS also explicitly stated that they are open to giving hackers "a second chance".
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Well to be fair, ZOS also explicitly stated that they are open to giving hackers "a second chance".

Yeah but why risk it?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...still cheating lollll
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Hempyre wrote: »

That's no set.bug or not, that's straight up cheating.

Funny thing, it actually is a bug

Yep. Noobs.
  • poietin
    poietin
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a DC player rezzed himself in IC last night. He didn't even try to hide it. He did it multiple times in front of us.
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    and how did you feel about that?
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you take a selfie with butterflies and bring a account rep to his teenage years vicariously. Then you can go on stream and brag live for some to record.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had whole groups self-res immediately after dying and run back to a fight.

It's called owning a district flag. :trollface:

But seriously, is there really a self-res bug now? :pensive:

yes can confirm. saw one AD sorc do that twice. I messaged him and he said he was stuck in IC and rezzing button did not port him to the base.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    I've had whole groups self-res immediately after dying and run back to a fight.

It's called owning a district flag. :trollface:

But seriously, is there really a self-res bug now? :pensive:

yes can confirm. saw one AD sorc do that twice. I messaged him and he said he was stuck in IC and rezzing button did not port him to the base.

On accident found how to do it and it is stupid easy. Truth is it could just be an accident because of mechanics.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I videoed a player the other night at nikel fighting and rezzing at the same time. It was funny to see the player using abilities and casting shields while rezzing a buddy. I was always under the impression that rezzing a player prevented you from doing anything else. Apparently its the new thing though. Please someone say something stupid so i can spend hours going through video footage to prove my point.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭