Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Acces code did'nt receive

Majaaax
Majaaax
Hi

I'm old player on ESO but i leave 1-2 years ago for others games, when i dl again TESO and wanted to play, the game want my acces code. I didn't receive this code in my e-mail (spam or other) and i want to change this mail adress. But i need an acces code too... So i wanted to call customer support but again i need acces code.

How can i send my problem, i want to fix this problem.

pls and ths you
  • mulberryjam
    mulberryjam
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having this problem. Have been able to receive access code emails fine in the past, but tried logging in today to pre-order the new X-pac and am no longer receiving them. Tried a bunch of times at the account page and in game. Even tried the password reset / forgot ID links to see if any of those would at least come through. Followed all the usual instructions about whitelisting/checking spam/ disabling AV etc. Can't even log in to the support page because THAT also requires an access code.

Are Zenimax using a know spammer as their provider to handle all these outgoing emails? That is the only explanation I can think of for why these automated emails are not even reaching my the email server. They must be getting filtered at the backbone.