The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

JUWELRY CRAFTING IN 2017?

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would seriously upgrade builds, some new guy who wants to get into pve can just put on 5pc tbs 5p using jewelry DW hundings/nmg and farm kragh real quick and bam...Make the jewelry mats reasonable to obtain, especially gold.
    The Flyers
  • CTSCold
    CTSCold
    ✭✭✭
    The only problem I see is being able to have mismatched jewelry traits from the gear weight.
  • thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jewelcrafting would be a great addition to the game.
  • Greensea
    Greensea
    ✭✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »
    Your spelling of jewelry is a serious issue

Your spelling of jewellery is a serious issue :wink:
    @Greensea - PC EU - CP 1400+
    Teygja | Breton | Magicka Templar | AD | Former Empress
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greensea wrote: »

What? Has this become a thread on how to correctly spell the word jewelry?
  • Greensea
    Greensea
    ✭✭✭
    seedubsrun wrote: »
    Greensea wrote: »

What? Has this become a thread on how to correctly spell the word jewelry?

It was merely a joke, there's more than one way to spell jewellery but I think we can all agree OP's isn't one of them :smile:

Back on topic, jewellery crafting would be a great addition to the game, though I can see there would be issues if rings and necklaces could be upgraded as this would make the Golden Vendor obsolete.
    @Greensea - PC EU - CP 1400+
    Teygja | Breton | Magicka Templar | AD | Former Empress
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could make the golden in cyrodiil sell purple and gold tempers as well instead of the jewelry. Also make the final boss of a vet hm dungeon drop tempers. It keeps the grind and AP/gold sink
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No please!

Just no!

Why not? just curious this is a brilliant feature what is the issue?
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id have been all for it prior to tamriel one, but now i can craft an armor set and go grind out jewelry from dolmens, dungeons, or buy them off other players. Kind of a moot point at this juncture.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I don't know why jewelry crafting can't be introduced, possibly as a reward for top level crafters.

And adding jewelry items to the crafted sets would not be out of place, considering they have set a precedent by introducing dropped sets which contain jewelry as well as armour/weapons.

Becoming a "top level crafter" in ESO isn't anything that needs to be rewarded outside of a dye or something else cosmetic.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should definitely be introduced along with '2-set pieces' for two-handed weapons!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting, jewelry crafting, necromancer... 2018 Chapter
    Edited by Runs on May 26, 2017 2:48PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

Would love to see a necromancer class :3
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
    Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
    LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    JUWELRY!!!!!!!
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being able to craft jewellery or even upgrade it is a pretty bad idea in my opinion. It's pretty much the only piece of gear to have real progression. It's the only thing were you have some exclusivity, because not every noob running normal raids can just upgrade their blue jewellery to gold. Getting every piece of gear just thrown at you takes the fun out of a progression focused game in my opinion. Apart from that it would allow for even more stupid set combinations, it's already bad enough with every other set having jewellery.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never get why anyone can care so much about jewelry crafting, besides for the rp.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I don't know why jewelry crafting can't be introduced, possibly as a reward for top level crafters.

And adding jewelry items to the crafted sets would not be out of place, considering they have set a precedent by introducing dropped sets which contain jewelry as well as armour/weapons.

Becoming a "top level crafter" in ESO isn't anything that needs to be rewarded outside of a dye or something else cosmetic.

Really don't see why any expect it to be. Why don't we just let people craft Maelstrom weapons,and screw everything.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting won't change anything because all bis gear is farmed. It will give more set up options for pvp but not much else. I'm a 9 trait crafter with almost every style, you know how many sets I get asked to craft a day? None
    Edited by Yellow_Monolith on May 26, 2017 11:01PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean who's the guy out there making all these rings and pendants anyway?
    Edited by danno8 on May 26, 2017 11:51PM
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

I would buy the sh*t out of that chapter.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is Dj Khaled, confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bV0pFaXmk
    Edited by LadyLavina on May 27, 2017 2:03AM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't we wear 2 crafted sets? They're not bis anyway so what's the fear? LOL
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why can't you use a dropped 5 piece which includes jewellery and 5 piece crafted set?

I don't understand the issue tbh
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. Why can't we just wear the gear we want? No matter if it's craft or dropped.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    So why can't you use a dropped 5 piece which includes jewellery and 5 piece crafted set?

I don't understand the issue tbh

2 crafted sets may be desired by some. Diversity. Choice.
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^