Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best public dungeon for gold farming

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
Which public dungeon(s) is (/ are) the best for gold farming?
(meaning dungeons with mobs that drop gold)

And if not for raw cash, which public dungeon(s) is (/ are) the most profitable?
(meaning dungeons with mobs that drop raw materials, or have something else that earns alot of gold)

I have bought the Guilds and Glory pack, so if there are any public dungeons in any of those 4 DLC's that you think are the most profitable, you may mention them too.

Thanks in advance.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rkundlazeft (spelling) i believe have a high gold drop rate.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For gold most people farm Vile Manse, check YouTube for it for many guides.

For gear to sell it's hit or miss as the bosses will drop set items but they're common parts so less valuable.

Best money is generally in motifs from daily quest or specific perfect items (sharpened weapons and divine armours for most in demand sets).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video explains it pretty well.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SCPi3QKpe0M&feature=share
    Imperial mobs drop more gold so The Vile Manse in Reaper's March is a good spot. I've also heard that the orcs in Rkindaleft drop more gold, not sure how it compares to Imperial mobs though.

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 24, 2017 9:09AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also heard that the orcs in Rkindaleft drop more gold, not sure how it compares to Imperial mobs though.

I guess I could check that out for myself.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.