The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seyda Neen quest about slavers [SPOILERS]

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I recall doing it in the beta but I don't see the quest giver now for live. Did I miss something? It's the one where people who follow the Tribunal are tricked into helping greedy opportunists.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it today. Look around outside sort of over toward the lighthouse. Later in the chain she moves first to the boat and then inside, but initially she's just outdoors.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Did it today. Look around outside sort of over toward the lighthouse. Later in the chain she moves first to the boat and then inside, but initially she's just outdoors.

I'll try again, but I was all around and even outside of the town. Weird.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    This is an established character, not a new one? She's not there for new toons.
  • Serensiel
    Serensiel
    ✭✭
    if you're using a new toon, there will be a different questline and might also the timeline.

New toon = you get to have the Female Governor at the end of the quest
    Old toon = you get to have the Male Governor in which the female dunmer is the Deputy Governor.