The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stay-Moist Mansion bugged after update (missing ruined walls, lamppost)

Moriarti
Moriarti
✭✭✭
Stay-Moist Mansion Courtyard is missing few important things now (ruined walls, lamppost).

Evidence - before update:
fistnano5rv7.jpg
After update:
2s7py3m0bpes.png
9wp1tpsttcbc.png

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg I am not losing my mind. I also own Stay-Moist and am missing walls (and probably posts but I put a tree on them so...not immediately noticeable.

Please give my walls back, i have things that were on the walls floating..
  • misfitmanic
    misfitmanic
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first thing I noticed after logging in on day one of the early access. Been salty about it ever since... I already redecorated the courtyard after being unable to ignore the floating objects any longer and realizing it wasn't just a bug.

By the way, all the chairs in Stay-Moist are STILL unusable due to uneven ground/floor issues. So thanks for undoing hours of my hard work while NOT fixing the actual bugs.

/rant.

Still absolutely LOVE my Argonian love palace and would not trade it for any other house in the game.
  • GreatGildersleeve
    GreatGildersleeve
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a few days since I logged in but I just noticed this on Xbox as well. I had those walls as part of the design... can I have my walls back please ZoS?

Otherwise, Stay-Moist continues to be one of the best houses in the game :)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno You managed to pry some information out of people about the Earthtear Cavern changes and the problem with Mathiisen windows. Any chance you could persuade said people as to why Stay-Moist is missing posts/walls?
  • Urkraft
    Urkraft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno You managed to pry some information out of people about the Earthtear Cavern changes and the problem with Mathiisen windows. Any chance you could persuade said people as to why Stay-Moist is missing posts/walls?

u can bet, it was first an accident, then not an accident, then planned because of reasons and then only accidently came into a patch without beeing mentioned in patchnotes, as if it was the first time zos doesnt mention stuff in patchnotes, accidently...of course.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

Earthtear
    Hundings
    Mathiisen
    Now Stay Moist

@ZOS_RichLambert

Seriously dude.. Your housing guys need to have a talk about bait and switch. Also about how your patch note system works. And the difference between the test model and your life production model.
    Ok everyone, regarding the changes made to Earthtear Cavern, this was actually an intentional change in order to prevent an issue where you could access an unplayable area outside of the home. As such, we will not be reverting this change since it was done to fix an issue. These changes went live sooner than we expected, which is why there wasn't a documented patch note for it; we apologize for the confusion this caused.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Time to dig out the list of changes planned to make.. and publish it before they make them, not during the patch notes so players are prepared.
    Edited by Darlgon on June 27, 2017 1:38PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

If you guys are going to start removing items from housing I would like a refund on my Stay Moist Mansion. The ruins were part of the reason I bought it.
    Edited by Thrudra_Magia on June 27, 2017 2:45PM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We apologize for the confusion"....
    PS4NA
  • misfitmanic
    misfitmanic
    ✭✭✭
    After the HotR patch, my love palace made of mud has been restored! The crumbling wall and lamppost have been returned, right over the top of what I put in to replace them.
    While it did cause a bit of a mess, I'm rather happy about the unceremonious return. My face lit up when I read the patch notes and it was the first thing I checked after logging in. Thank you ZOS <3