Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Now that Morrowind has been released and NDA lifted; what crafted set for fresh CP160 Magicka DPS?

Blackshark
Blackshark
✭✭✭
Hey all,

Now that Morrowind has arrived and the NDA has been lifted; what crafted set is best for fresh CP160 Magicka characters? Julianos? Twice-Born Star? One of the Morrowind crafted sets?

I've got some Ancestor Silk to spend and am eager to craft!

Thanks.
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seducer will be better to be honest.

If you have low CP you will definitely need it and you don't really need high damage until you start doing Vet Dungeons in HM or Vet Trials and while you can start doing Vet Dungeons with 250CP for Vet trials you will have to wait until you get 450cp depending which one you do.

If you are already max cp Julianos is way better but it really depends on the class.

If you tell me your CP, race, class and the purpose (PvP, PvE, Quests, Trials, ect..) I can help you more.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Blackshark
    Blackshark
    ✭✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    Seducer will be better to be honest.

If you have low CP you will definitely need it and you don't really need high damage until you start doing Vet Dungeons in HM or Vet Trials and while you can start doing Vet Dungeons with 250CP for Vet trials you will have to wait until you get 450cp depending which one you do.

If you are already max cp Julianos is way better but it really depends on the class.

If you tell me your CP, race, class and the purpose (PvP, PvE, Quests, Trials, ect..) I can help you more.

Thanks! Details are as follows:

Magicka Nightblade/Sorcerer
    Dunmer
    CP 213
    PvE DPS

Currently, my unoptimal Pet Sorc (Familiar, Daedroth Monster set, Matriach) running non-divines Necropotence pulls ~20k self-buffed on target dummy. Running a more optimal build gives a corresponding increase in DPS. Given that my Sorc will remain a pet build and I already have Epic Necropotence, this guy should be fine for now as I farm Divines Necropotence.

My Nightblade is more the reason for the question. Was thinking of Divines Julianos until I can farm Divines Lich/BSW but you think Seducer may be better?

@Kay1
    Edited by Blackshark on May 22, 2017 3:46PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a Nightblade? Run Shades and the Necropetence Set for one 5 Piece, then Seducer for the other 5 Piece, then use a Molag Kena shoulder.

Then you can make a Sharpened Staff instead of trying to farm it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Blackshark
    Blackshark
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    For a Nightblade? Run Shades and the Necropetence Set for one 5 Piece, then Seducer for the other 5 Piece, then use a Molag Kena shoulder.

Then you can make a Sharpened Staff instead of trying to farm it.

I assume Seducer would be crafted Legs, Feet, Waist, Chest, Hands while Necropotence would be Amulet, Rings, Head and one Weapon? Yeesh, having a hard enough time farming Necropotence on my Sorc but an extra 4k magicka would be nice!

And how did you know I was planning on running shades? My NB is speccing out as a Bloodmage so thought it would be fun to run Shades as long as the DPS hit wasn't horrendous and the rotation worked out. Still debating on Vampire as a thematic purpose with some nice sustain added to it.

@Nestor
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seducer is the weapon unless you really enjoy the RNG Torture Fest of finding the weapon you want in the trait you want in the set you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"