The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Morrorwind Exp Gain

Shatricor
Shatricor
Did someone tested the new Exp gain on PTS for finishing quests?? How high is the Difference to Homestead??
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any information about XP changes so my guess would be it remains the same as now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Shatricor
    Shatricor
    3.0.0 Patch Notes:
    Adjusted Experience (XP) for Levels 1 – 50
    The experience needed to level from 1 to 50 has been adjusted. Earlier levels now require less experience to obtain, while later levels will require more.

The total time to level from 1 to 50 should generally remain unchanged, and anyone currently leveling should not see any decrease to their current level progress – in some cases you may see an increase in level depending on progress.
    Additionally, all quests now provide more experience to help even the leveling time between those that complete quests versus simply killing monsters.
    Edited by Shatricor on May 21, 2017 5:11PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests for Level 50 characters appear to be the same. Haven't tested any lower levels, but I have asked ZOS directly for the new values.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp