The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf stamina return passive broken?

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Pursuit passive: While in form increase stamina return from heavy attacks by 100%

Human form: 2600
WW form: 2700

anyone else getting that it's actually giving a flat 100 instead of 100%?

EDIT:

So this guy is right
It's actually 100%. The issue is that the base stamina return without any passives on ww heavy attacks is ~1.3k (same as when fighting with your fists in human form) compared to ~1.7k for dw, ~2k for 1h/s and >2.5k for bow.

But all passives from armor and weapon are being used. Yet the stamina from that weapon is not being used. Oversight much?
Edited by silky_soft on May 22, 2017 8:22AM
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Erasure
    Erasure
    ✭✭✭
    Smh... one day before live? I didnt' test WW either, but man, for that to go unnoticed...
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the upside heavy armor passive affects it.
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Andele
    Andele
    ✭✭
    Im 99% sure stamina return depends on the weapon (and WW counts as its own) so its more of a fake/filler/catch up passive to be on par with bow stamina return (and around 50% better than DW and S&B/some 35~40% better than 2h).
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    This passive was broken for AGES! @ZOS_GinaBruno can we have any reply please???
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.. am curing tomorrow anyway. Tired of paying the price for being a were when not transformed.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's actually 100%. The issue is that the base stamina return without any passives on ww heavy attacks is ~1.3k (same as when fighting with your fists in human form) compared to ~1.7k for dw, ~2k for 1h/s and >2.5k for bow.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I.. am curing tomorrow anyway. Tired of paying the price for being a were when not transformed.

@Darlgon
    But, you dont. WW passives both good and bad are onky in effect during the transformation ...
    the only exception here is the 15% stam regen buff from having WW ult slotted, which works in both forms.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it uses all weapon passives and armor passive? Why not double that weapon stam?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should be easy to test whether the WW passive gives 100% or flat 100(and thus bugged).

Just respec out of the passive, do a heavy attack in WW form, spec into passive, do a heavy attack in WW form, compare, if second not doubled = bugged.

I'll do it tomorrow when i have time.

• silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do it when home from work. Test 0, 1 and 2sp in the passive
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

It should be easy to test whether the WW passive gives 100% or flat 100(and thus bugged).

Just respec out of the passive, do a heavy attack in WW form, spec into passive, do a heavy attack in WW form, compare, if second not doubled = bugged.

I'll do it tomorrow when i have time.

So yea that guys is right. You are getting all the passives from armor and weapons. Just not getting the same stam return has have the actual weapon out. Which kind of make those 2 skill points useless. Should be 100% off the weapon you're using on your bar.
  • draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit late on this but let me show you some number I got yesterday :

Without the Pursuit passive :

856091Staminarestorepassiveless.png

With the Pursuit passive (rank II) :

292755Staminarestorewithpassive.png

As you can see, it work now. And in addition, I tested with dual daggers and a bow, the values where the same.
    When Bloodmoon calls, Rivers turns red.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »

@Darlgon
    But, you dont. WW passives both good and bad are onky in effect during the transformation ...
    the only exception here is the 15% stam regen buff from having WW ult slotted, which works in both forms.

@Ahzek you are correct about no downsides when not in werewolf form but as of like 1.6 you no longer get stam recovery in human form.... unless there was a recent change..

you may have been reading a outdated guide.
    Edited by magictucktuck on May 26, 2017 6:11PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »

@Darlgon

@Ahzek you are correct about no downsides when not in werewolf form but as of like 1.6 you no longer get stam recovery in human form.... unless there was a recent change..

you may have been reading a outdated guide.

You get 15% stam reg on any bar you have the WW ultimate slotted. It has been this way since 1.6 iirc.
    Jo'Khaljor