The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aedric wrath! No dues, free stuff for new players, and some darn good endgamers too!

darthsithis
darthsithis
✭✭✭
Hey guys, my name is turboyagi, and I run a guild dedicated to helping others with literally anything, and all for free because I believe it is the players who have everything that should contribute to the needs of newer players and aspiring endgamers. Mechanics in dungeons, animation cancelling, builds, free gear for anyone, weekly giveaways, liberal bank access, guild hall, growing community, and an inclusive environment for both newcomers and elite players.

Message turboyagi on xbl or whisper in game. Bidding on a trader, and looking for players who want to learn the ins and outs of everything eso without feeling shy or embarrassed or limited by money. The social scene is popping too though so if you want some friends to puts around with, we got you covered too!

We have a discord, and welcome down to earth people of all levels!

*'Hiring' endgame experienced players who are knowledgeable about endgame mechanics but also patient enough to help people new to trials or get dungeons.*

Hope to see y'all around!
Edited by darthsithis on May 20, 2017 12:20PM
Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Serivor
    Serivor
    Soul Shriven
    About to message you, my GT is statesminds, and player ID is this forum one (Serivor) so be on the lookout.
  • ryssafaith
    ryssafaith
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join, need some people to play with. I'm a mom though with a shifty schedule so I'm trying to find a guild that doesn't require me to be on 24/7. I'm a lvl 50, 25 cp.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Hollery

I mostly play a templar and can do 30k (sometimes more) DPS self buffed. I like doing vet things
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    sounds great guys, will send all invites tonight!

Moms with shifty schedules are super welcome to join! no obligations other than to have fun :)

And 30k dps templars will be great for our vet cradle and mazzatun runs for ppl who need the skins :)

Can't wait to have y'all around!
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • romansheild69
    Hey mate I'm still fairly new and would love to join a guild. My gamer tag is romansheild69.
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    sent to all i think, msg if i missed you!
  • ryssafaith
    ryssafaith
    Soul Shriven
    I think you missed me! Gamertag is just ryssafaith
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    got it! Ill hit you up tonight (late)
  • incomplete_name
    I would be interested in joining. 330 cp magsorc that played first year from day one. Just returned after a 6 month hiatus. Gt: incomplete name
  • CanKnot
    CanKnot
    Please send me an invite, GT: JCCole01, thanks!
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys just checked this thread, will invite later when the servers are back up lmao

thanks for your patience :)
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    @ryssafaith did you get invite? ill send another when the servers are up too
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Sounds cool, ft is BestialWarlord6
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a nice guild send NRB BloodnGlory an invite please and thank you
  • InsolentM
    InsolentM
    Soul Shriven
    Please send invite when servers are back up GT: Insolent Morder
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    ok inited all in this thread, lmk here or xbox message if you couldnt join or didnt get invite!

~turbo
  • Kratos-91
    Kratos-91
    Hello,

Looking for a helpful guild to quest and raid dungeons. This guild sounds promising for a newcomer like myslef.

ALL OTHERS IN THIS THREAD FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.

GT : Curly1091

Whisper to: Fa'Kratos
  • vilrariz
    vilrariz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd also like to join, legit noob here just tryin to learn the ropes! Lvl 15 breton nightblade/lvl 10 dark elf sorcerer at the time of this post.

GT - Badlukvw
  • Kratos-91
    Kratos-91

will add you soon.
    @vilrariz
  • XxH3R3T1CxX
    XxH3R3T1CxX
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds great. I'm a nb 205 cp but would like some help optimizing my character to learn some endgame stuff. Gamtertag is xxh3r3t1cxx
  • Crypton3
    Crypton3
    Soul Shriven
    Please send invite im pretty new GT: Crypton3
  • The_Captn1
    The_Captn1
    Soul Shriven
    GT: The Captn1
  • nocherub
    nocherub
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely interested. Gt: nocherub

I am not logged in currently. But I can message you tomorrow am if you don't get this before hand.
  • Whiskytango712
    Invite please if u have room thx

GT: Whiskytango712
  • Lordharvey
    Lordharvey
    Soul Shriven
    Lordjharvey
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    I'll take invite. Ironbornrising
  • AlvinAwesome212
    Im really keen for this. GT: AlvinAwesome212
    Name: AlvinAwesome
    Guild: The Lunar Collective
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • jdeckard56_ESO
    would love an invite rogue spartan56
  • Trevisimo
    Trevisimo
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join this Guild if still recruiting. Newer player I just hit 50 last week, and typically play healers in MMO's. Learning how to heal in this game now, and would love some friendly, (forgiving) folks who are patient enough to assist in learning.
    Cheers hope to hear back soon. Turboyagi I have already sent a message and friend request via Xbox live. Cheers
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    ok! i check the forums less frequently than my xbox messages haha sry

sending all now

come say hi in chat!

love,
    ~Turbo