The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Max Crafting Skills

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering why are our crafting skills not maxed out when we visit crafting stations for the first time? Sometimes I'll make a character on the PTS just to experiment with looks and crafted sets for a themed character I might be interested in making on the live server, but I'm stopped due to my newly created character having 14 or 15 in woodworking or clothing. Also some styles are unable to be learned until your crafting gets to a certain level, so this greatly inhibits my testing capabilities. Thanks for any answers.
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a "miss" by ZOS on the Morrowind PTS cycle.

Having all traits researched on the template characters was also forgotten this go-around.

Although a simple explanation, it does inhibit us theorycrafters from doing what we do best.
    Answer ✓