The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please add CP-Battlegrounds.

Detector
Detector
✭✭✭✭
In PTS i see only Battlegrounds without CP.
Where is choice (CP or non-CP)?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't one. It's just no CP.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be no CP on Live as well come May 22.

• Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without CP i have broken build. This is unfair. I will not waste time and gold for new build. PLEASE ADD CP-Battlegrounds!

P.S. I'm tired of fighting for my rights... Someday i leave this game... For 3 years I've seen enough unfair innovations...

@ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by Detector on May 21, 2017 9:31PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im afraid there would be much more issues in battlegrounds if they allowed cp. First let them try and balance the base game before having to modify CP at the same time. Truth is if your build needs CP in order to work, it probably isn't a solid build. This is probably the best move for battleground pvp (only my opinion).
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Im afraid there would be much more issues in battlegrounds if they allowed cp. First let them try and balance the base game before having to modify CP at the same time. Truth is if your build needs CP in order to work, it probably isn't a solid build. This is probably the best move for battleground pvp (only my opinion).

NOBODY knows if there will be issues in Battlegrounds with CP because they refuse to let us test a CP-enabled Battleground! We had over a month we could have hashed this out on the PTS, but ZOS won't even let us try.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Detector wrote: »
    Without CP i have broken build. This is unfair. I will not waste time and gold for new build. PLEASE ADD CP-Battlegrounds!

P.S. I'm tired of fighting for my rights... Someday i leave this game... For 3 years I've seen enough unfair innovations...

@ZOS_RichLambert

Can I have your stuff?
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »

NOBODY knows if there will be issues in Battlegrounds with CP because they refuse to let us test a CP-enabled Battleground! We had over a month we could have hashed this out on the PTS, but ZOS won't even let us try.

It's not that they didn't want to try, they just had a choice to make, devote resources to balancing battlegrounds and base game or the total game including CP. I applaude ZOS for taking off less than they could chew (if they even did that).

The real truth is absolutely broken builds can be achieved via CP and in reality the whole system needs a reboot. Even after its rebalancing.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on May 21, 2017 10:26PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It makes a huge difference. Moreso to some classes than others, I suspect.

I experimented earlier today with my magsorc on the pts - Used 2 sustain sets (but no sustain mundus/drink). Took off all my CP's and fought a world boss for a bit.

Compared to my (quite different) CP live build, sustain felt similar - but I lost 12k max magica. 12K!! Stacking both harness AND hardened gave a weaker shield than a single hardened ward on live. I still had to use additional resources recov methods (dark exchange/heavy attacks/pots).

Not tried it for other classes, but the massive decrease in shield strength, I think makes magsorcs a LOT weaker in no-CP.
    Edited by Biro123 on May 22, 2017 2:07PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_RichLambert

It is not unfair if it applies to everyone. It is not an issue of "rights" either.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_RichLambert

You make it sound like you're the MLK of ESO, marching in the streets for your right to do a certain thing in a video game

Playing without CP won't kill you, and you're probably going to have to change your build anyways for CP campaigns since CP's been changed so much

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_RichLambert
    Everyone get broken build, get over it.
  • wimhwimladimf
    wimhwimladimf
    ✭✭✭
    They wont add CP as it would split player base, maybe in future when more ppl buy the exp, though, who knows.