Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Progression Trials Guild! - DOUBLE WAR HORN - Recruiting Core DPS

• urbvninfluence
    urbvninfluence
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for EXPERIENCED Core Team Tank with knowledge of all Vet Trials & HM's looking to join a competitive raiding team. We are looking for someome who is vocal, who is able to keep a warhorn rotation, who can call out mechanics & who has great situational awareness ( & doesn't get pieced up on the 4th boss in VHoF). We are looking for someone who can preferably Off Tank but we would consider a Main Tank with great experience as well.

If this seems like something you are interested please message me(urbvninfluence) or William AIA on xbox live. Thanks!
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    I'd apply but there's someone in your guild who doesn't like me very much and will most likely talk smack. Even though I don't mind him he's still salty with me. But good luck finding someone! I see yalls good scores everywhere.
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have experience with the Craglorn 3 HM trials and very little exp with in vMoL(I've killed all bosses several times except for Rakkhat) or vHoF. I have Flawless title on all 4 original classes... haven't leveled a warden yet because they're sort of under powered in PvE so no Flawless warden yet haha. I play mostly Magblade and Stam Sorc dps but I have healer and tank aswell. For HoTR I have clips of self buffed 37k dps with my magblade and over 40k dps with just puncture on my stamsorc. I'm loooking to do harder content with good players but not sure if my experience levels meet y'alls requirements. Gt: Epicasballs
  • William_AIA
    Message me on Xbox
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • William_AIA
    Bump
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Shame I couldn't get in as a healer, but I'm just about finished leveling a tank and have Dragon, Alkosh and several monster sets. Hopefully, I can get in with you all.
  • William_AIA
    Bump