The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

did not receive pledge of mara?

manustecta
manustecta
✭✭✭
Today i bought Imperial edition upgrade for my existing account.
But i did not receive pledge of mara?
There is no ingame email or the scroll are not in inventory.Yes, i did restart game.
I cant login in on support page beacuse they have some kind of bug, simple you cant sign up or login in to contact support in any way.
Edited by manustecta on May 17, 2017 9:57AM
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Pledge of Mara is inside a gold container in your inventory, Either under the consumables tab or the miscellaneous tab.
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Below is from a support faq. You can also try to travel to another wayshine, sometimes that helps with receiving emails .....

Pledge of Mara
    The Pledge of Mara is delivered to the first character played on the account via in-game mail, which is accessible via the Mail menu under the Social menu.
    Options