Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

nightblade pvp lf suggestions (not gank)

gelibolub
gelibolub
i am playing stamina nightblade cp 200 currently and just step into cyrodiil and get ganked and one shotted from enemy nightblades. is there any way to prevent this it is really annoying getting one shot in the blink of an eye. i am using spriggans(impen) and marksman gear. i am thinking about make 4 body piece 1 bow and 1 two hander of hundings rage, 3 marksman jewel, 2 body piece marksman and 1 kraghs helmet for more penetration. all traits will be impen. should i make 2 piece of heavy armor to prevent insta dead? does it make a difference? i am open for all kind of suggestions :)
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm . did you try to camouflage your armor?

Dye it green if fighting in open field and dye it grey if fighting in keeps.

Also you can try and dye it blue if fighting against DCs; red - if fighting against EP and yellow - if fighting against AD - and they might think that you are an ally.

But on a serious note even full heavy impen armor can be one shoted - check the Blobs video.

Just focus on killing players and don't take your deaths too personal.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Travel around with magelight . Swap it out for a attack ability when you get where you want or use it to empower your bow attacks . It's a good ability to increase damage .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on May 17, 2017 9:43AM