The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Regiment of Akatosh- Day One PvP Guild- Recruiting competitive PvP players

IronMayden92
STATE OF THE GUILD:
We have recently purged our roster. We removed all of our inactive players along with a few bad apples. What we have now is a core group of committed players that play regularly (almost every day), and we wish to fill the newly vacated slots within our ranks with more committed players.

ABOUT US:
We play on the Xbox One North American server, and are aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion.

We're a day one guild that's reconstructed and adapted to the challenges presented by this aging game. We're primarily focused on pvp, but we run all of the pve content as well. Including vdsa, trials, and daily dungeons.

We have a numerous experienced and dedicated group leaders among us which enables us to run a competitive cyrodiil group almost every night.

We have several very knowledgeable players who have played the game since launch, and are willing to help you in your quest to better your character.

We also have a few master crafters who can craft just about anything your heart desires or build requires.

We're constantly farming new gear(regional, dungeons, and trials) for our players and we are not afraid to help you in any way we can.
Most of the guild is currently preparing for the launch of the Morrowind expansion and we'd like to have you join us.

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
We want active players that are interested in competitive PvP.

For PvP purposes we have decided all players' main characters must be aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion.

We don't require you have a mic, but we insist you be present in voice chat so you can hear and follow commands as they are given.

We would like for you to be 18 or older (mature language is often used in guild chat). This is merely a preference.

RULES & REGULATIONS:
Our community is centered around having fun, and naturally we have a few rules to ensure every one of our members is able to have their fun.

1. Respect all players, both guild members and PuGs. If you can't say anything nice or constructive then don't say anything at all.

2. When in PvP we require you to be on crown, following orders, and paying attention.

3. Chat etiquette is important to us.  We have a strict policy AGAINST political, religious, and racist topics in the chat. It is also mandatory that you mute your microphone when experiencing excessive background noise(dogs, kids, angry spouses, etc...)

CONTACT US:
If Regiment of Akatosh sounds like a good home for you or you have any questions regarding this post then please do not hesitate to contact a recruiter at one of the gamertags listed below.

IronMayden92
EducatedCulprit
Edited by IronMayden92 on May 20, 2017 10:44PM
  • PPPPEAR
    PPPPEAR
    Bump
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested. I mainly play mDK or stam sorc, but have all toons leveled. In morrowind are you planning on maining a cp or no cp campaign? Planning on running battle grounds?
  • IronMayden92
    I'd be interested. I mainly play mDK or stam sorc, but have all toons leveled. In morrowind are you planning on maining a cp or no cp campaign? Planning on running battle grounds?

I just sent you an invite to the guild. Sorry I took so long to see this. We'll probably stay with the CP campaigns just because we've worked so hard for our champ points, and we will definitely be involved in battlegrounds.

I'm writing this as I'm getting ready to go to work. As a guild we're typically more active after 6PM Central Time.

If you have any other questions let me know.
  • michmbk
    michmbk
    I'd be interested in joining. My main is AD, and my alts are red, as my one active guild is mostly red. I'd like to be able to level my main up in PvP though, so I need another guild I can be active in for that. I'd probably only be a part timer in terms of participation, but when I am participating I'll be active.

GT is michmbk - main is a CP270-ish nightblade who's dying to get vigor, but sucks at PvP without a group.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IronMayden92 cool. I'm usually on in the evenings.
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    GT is The 4O4 (that's an O, not a Zero)

I've been playing since launch. I've been playing around with alts lately and I've been working on making my pvp main, and I could use a consistent guild that knows what they're doing.
  • IronMayden92
    The_4O4 wrote: »
    GT is The 4O4 (that's an O, not a Zero)

I've been playing since launch. I've been playing around with alts lately and I've been working on making my pvp main, and I could use a consistent guild that knows what they're doing.

Invite sent
  • IronMayden92
    Bump
  • MarcWasHere
    I have reds and a blue I play on. Is that okay? I hear the people in regiment are really great and funny! If I'm able to join idappreciate it. My gt is II Marckyy xx
  • Walser
    Walser
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new and would love to join your guild.
  • Walser
    Walser
    Soul Shriven
    My gt is Walser64
  • Walser
    Walser
    Soul Shriven
    Hello?
  • sigmaxl
    sigmaxl
    ✭✭✭
    355 cp returning player. Ad main magdk, and healing temp. I'm in!
    Gt : Sig the Feared
    [AD] [Xbox1]
  • sigmaxl
    sigmaxl
    ✭✭✭
    Gr Sig the feared. Forgot to add
    Gt : Sig the Feared
    [AD] [Xbox1]