Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Major Brutality is neccesary?

gelibolub
gelibolub
I am playing stamina NB with dual wield and bow. i am currently using steel tornado, relentless focus, killers blade, surprise attack and rending slashes on my duel wield bar. and hail, posion injection, acid spray, vigor(must have) and siphoning atacks on my bow bar. there is no major brutality buff among these. i want to improve my dps. should i cut rending slashes or siphoning atacks and put hidden blade? or sap essence maybe. is there any other way except potions? flowers are very expensive for new players :/
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most efficient way is potions unfortunately. If you have a DK in your group they can give the whole team major brutality with igneous weapons
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right...you want major brutality. The 20% damage boost is very helpful. When I'm not using a 2h for rally, I like using shrouded daggers (hidden blade morph) in lieu of whirling blades. The daggers bounce to three enemies...I get about 38,000 damage on one proc. It outputs as much dps as whirling for me.
  • engramz
    engramz
    ✭✭
    Another option is Power Extraction instead of Steel Tornado. Not saying it's the best option.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    You're right...you want major brutality. The 20% damage boost is very helpful. When I'm not using a 2h for rally, I like using shrouded daggers (hidden blade morph) in lieu of whirling blades. The daggers bounce to three enemies...I get about 38,000 damage on one proc. It outputs as much dps as whirling for me.

It's a 20% boost to weapon damage which comes no where close to a 20% damage boost.

BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Replace Steel Tornado with Power Extraction :) Not the best solution (the best solutions is... potions) but its a good one for newer players. And Power Extraction generates ultimate too via the Siphoning passive. But the damage output is no where near the damage output of Steel Tornado.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Replace Steel Tornado with Power Extraction :) Not the best solution (the best solutions is... potions) but its a good one for newer players. And Power Extraction generates ultimate too via the Siphoning passive. But the damage output is no where near the damage output of Steel Tornado.

Power extraction is actually better over 50% health then steel torando, lower it does only like 1/3 to 1/4 less damage (my stamblade it is like 16k for the highest steel tornado and around 12k for the highest power extraction), is cheaper and does what you said, not really a bad deal if you want to save money on pots.
  • gelibolub
    gelibolub
    thanks guys i think i say goodbye to steel tornado i already use killers blade as a finisher. and power extraction is a lot cheaper than tornado