The Accursed Legion Still in Action!

Greywolf_McGrowler
XlbDdGn.jpg

This guild has been around before the game was in beta on the Xbox and is still active where as most would of died out.

We've changed how the guild is ran throughout the years as the game has changed and our play style

Currently we're looking for players that are in the US
Who play in the afternoon till late at night.
Those that are active in guild chat, and plan to be active within the guild

If you're just going to join and go about doing your own thing, never say Hi in chat. or participate in guild events then this guild isn't for you.

We have a website with lots of information in our forums:

Accursed Legion Website

In addition to a Facebook Page with even more information as well as screenshots and news.

Accursed Legion Facebook

If you're interested in joining just send a message to GT: Greywolf34 or apply on our website.

Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    If you're new to the world we have several experienced players in all types of builds. In addition on our Facebook Page We have tons of information like members Character Background stories:

Character Background Stories Just click on a picture and it'll have the story behind it.

Fishing Maps As well as Fishing Maps of all the areas you can go to achieve the Fishing achievement.

Cyrodill Caves Also here it shows the location of all the Cyrodill caves and their bosses for another achievement.

So come and like our Facebook Page and if you're interested in joining just message Greywolf34 or come and visit our
    website at accursedlegion.enjin.com

Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Greywolf_McGrowler

You guys are still around? I haven't been a member since about 2 months after launch but, I will say, your organizational skills were top notch.

Which PVP server are you on?
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember you guys! I was in there for a short time.
    Options
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    @Greywolf_McGrowler

You guys are still around? I haven't been a member since about 2 months after launch but, I will say, your organizational skills were top notch.

Which PVP server are you on?

Yup, we're still here. We're on the Scourge Campaign. Are you looking to rejoin?
    Karivaa wrote: »
    I remember you guys! I was in there for a short time.

heh, We're not easy to forget I presume. Are you looking at coming back as well Karivaa?
    Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Greywolf_McGrowler

I'm in Haddy, makes sense. While I'd be happy to help I had to drop because of the strict rule set. Nothing personal. Your guild is awesome. I just like to float between lots of groups and solo. I probably wouldn't fit. Great to see you're still in business!
    Options
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    @THEDKEXPERIENCE

We've become a lot more casual over time since when we first started. Since a lot of us officers are old people with families we don't want managing a guild to become a 2nd job, and everyone can spend time in game having fun.

Options