The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elite Trials Guild: Open Recruitment for new progression team

FormulaGlobe
FormulaGlobe
✭✭
Guild: Victorious Secret

Our TG1 (core) team has been playing together for a long time and we take pride in building a competitive environment without the elitist toxicity that sometimes plagues competitive trial guilds. That has no place here, so if your main concern in this game is to measure your PVEnis, you can do that elsewhere.

Recent accolades:

DroMatra Destroyer/HardMode vMOL complete (last patch obviously, but still only 3 guilds have this distinction)
170k vSO (one of 2 guilds to do so and no death it as well)
vAA scores -stay tuned ;)

Our next step as a guild is to develop a second progression team. As members of this team you will receive the tutelage/guidance of experienced players, training runs to develop/cement strats, and an environment to GROW into the best player you can be. Interested players need a solid understanding of their classes, mechanics, and BiS gear. Make no mistake -the goal is to have a team that is able to post top 5 scores within the month.

What we expect from you is dedication/punctuality (raiding 3-4 times a week minimum) and a fierce commitment to IMPROVEMENT. Line chat (an app) is mandatory for roster making/discussing strats.

You can add/message me on line chat (line id: formulaglobe678) or post below with your:

Gamertag: Example

Roles/Dps test: Example mDK/38k 1 ult

Availability: Example week nights but not weekends

PVE Experience: Example all hardmodes complete except VmOL

Thanks for your interest!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pun is strong with this one.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Some questions that are probably going to come up:
    1. Do you have any hard dps requirements or per class dps requirements? (i.e. 35K for sorcs, 38k for DK)
    2. Do you require your support roles to already have the necessary sets? (Mending, SPC, Alkosh, Ebon, PA, etc)
    3. When does this 2nd group run?
    4. Are you giving away any juicy strats?
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    1. Do you have any hard dps requirements or per class dps requirements? (i.e. 35K for sorcs, 38k for DK)
    2. Do you require your support roles to already have the necessary sets? (Mending, SPC, Alkosh, Ebon, PA, etc)

Haha thanks bro.

1. Yes we do -However, I am willing to give interested applicants a week to bump their times up to par
    For reference, our TG1 mDKs/mSorcs are 40k+ and magplars are 38k+ and are always down to help new members work on rotations or farm BiS.

3. Really looking for people with enough trial experience to understand what BiS is, but tanks need Ebon/Alkosh/PA and healers need mending/spc/aether

3. Currently the group runs tuesday/thursday nights but we can hammer out a concrete schedule after we revamp the group. The goal is 3-4 nights a week.

4. That's why I have you man, duh
    Edited by FormulaGlobe on May 10, 2017 6:29PM
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »

Thanks Walter, ya cutie x
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Gamertag: o Lady Velius

Roles/Dps test: Main Tank (Very little OT experience)
    Ebon and Alkosh. ( I also have PA for back up) much rather MT then OT

Availability: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Friday after 4pm PST Thursday 730pm PST Saturday& Sunday all day.

PVE Experience: Have MT all Hardmodes, With some vMoL HM progression.

I have Line my ID is mrsvelius

Edited by o0Velius on May 10, 2017 9:09PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    Wow thanks for all the responses! We are now looking for mostly DPS. Magplars/sorcs especially. Keep em coming!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've run with you before. I can't commit to 3 days a week but if you need a solid backup for your 2nd team I'd be happy to join. Have all classes.
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    GT: deadrubble
    Have a mag sorc (37k) and a mag dk & nb that haven't been tested.
    Also have a templar healer.
    Available weekdays after 8pm EST and weekends anytime
    Completed all craglorn vet trials, with some hardmode completes. Made it to the twins on VMoL.